CLOSED - FRIDGE IS LOST *FREE ALL STAR Saved a Sinking FRIDGE & Coffee Pot Swap!!!

I sent eeyoregon a Private Message with my information! Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Sperl All Star Sports
November 19-26 2010
mmsperl@verizon.net

We would love to join your swap!!!

Welcome to our swap!!! You can edit your post to remove your name/email if you want as I have everything I need.

Gina

REALLY need to fill July 10-20...anyone??

I had the fridge June 15-23rd. It worked wonderful! Got our drinks nice and cold! The coffee pot did leak some but we just but a towel under it and it was fine. When I went to get it, they couldn't "Find it" I whipped out the letter showed them who had it before me and then brought it out to me. When I dropped it off with bell services the CM insisted I did not need a claim ticket. I tried very hard about 7 times to get it. Then my bus came and I had to go. Hope the next person was able to get it with no problems.

I tried to text you when we got it eeyore, I must have texted the wrong number. My apologies!

Thanks again for the fridge swap!

When I went to get it, they couldn't "Find it" I whipped out the letter showed them who had it before me and then brought it out to me. When I dropped it off with bell services the CM insisted I did not need a claim ticket. I tried very hard about 7 times to get it. Then my bus came and I had to go. Hope the next person was able to get it with no problems.

Funny how the fridge can suddenly be found when you don't take no for an answer, LOL! The current swapper got it Ok - thanks for trying to get a claim ticket.

I'd love to sign up for August 13th thru the 16th. Eeyoregon, sending you a PM with our details.

Thanks!

Welcome to our swap!

Just a reminder: NEVER leave the fridge in your room at the end of your stay. One of the other swaps has lost their fridge as a result of it being left in the room with the assumption that bell services would retrieve it. I have lost 2 other fridges as a result of them being left in the room....never to be seen again. We all need to do our part to ensure that this swap continues. It's easy to think, "Well, my turn is over so what does it matter?" but someone else is counting on using the fridge too.

We really need to fill in the HUGE gap in July. 10 days in storage is not a good thing.

Just a reminder: NEVER leave the fridge in your room at the end of your stay. One of the other swaps has lost their fridge as a result of it being left in the room with the assumption that bell services would retrieve it. I have lost 2 other fridges as a result of them being left in the room....never to be seen again. We all need to do our part to ensure that this swap continues. It's easy to think, "Well, my turn is over so what does it matter?" but someone else is counting on using the fridge too.

I agree with the above and I think a lot of people don't know the names of the swaps that they have signed up for and accept any fridge they are given when they check it. Once they have a fridge in their hands, they don't need to worry.....they just give it back when they are finished. In the meantime, the fridges are all mixed up.

Glad to hear that it worked out!!!

We'll be there Aug 3-10, could I have it when available starting on the 6th? I was on the other swap that is now missing their fridge :sad2: I'll send you a PM - thanks!

We'll be there Aug 3-10, could I have it when available starting on the 6th? I was on the other swap that is now missing their fridge :sad2: I'll send you a PM - thanks!

The above poster has inquired about the same dates and I am waiting to hear back from them. I will let you know for sure as soon as possible.

Hi! I am taking my family to AS Sports Dec 21-26th. I would love to have a free fridge during our stay, even if we have to give it up early. Please let me know what I need to do.
Thanks!
-Karyn

Hi! I am taking my family to AS Sports Dec 21-26th. I would love to have a free fridge during our stay, even if we have to give it up early. Please let me know what I need to do.
Thanks!
-Karyn

Only part of your dates are available but you are welcome to use it for the partial dates. You could pick up on December 21 and swap on Decmber 24. If you are interested please email the following to eeyoregon@aol.com

First/Last name of reservation.
Cell # if available during your stay.

Gina

Starting to worry about the HUGE gap that is fast approaching. Especially with the other All Star fridge missing!!

HELP US FILL JULY 10-20!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter