clean out your disney stash and make someones day (picture added -hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mailing a box from here in Ohio tomorrow monday 3/24! 13 prince and princess goodie bags and some scrapbooking supplies! Pixie dust coming your way! Missy

Please PM your mailing address to me. I would like to contribute some Disney scrapbook stuff. Bless your heart for all you do!:goodvibes
Janet

Jennifer I swiped some of the Pirate toys from the boys this week, we do not need more toys! LOL So those are bagged up as well, hope to see you on the 12th.

Please PM me your address. I would love to help. Are there any colors (besides lime green) that you like to use in the albums? I have the Disney Cricut carts and Ci could make lots of mickey heads or words for you. Feel free to Pm any requests1 I also have a stash of stickers and stuff. You are going to have a great trip!!

Please PM me your address. I would love to help. Are there any colors (besides lime green) that you like to use in the albums? I have the Disney Cricut carts and Ci could make lots of mickey heads or words for you. Feel free to Pm any requests1 I also have a stash of stickers and stuff. You are going to have a great trip!!

for the scrapbook - we need the usaul stuff for elements, places, parks, rides, characters, eating, parade, -
for the autograph books - any stickers and papers will be great.
I also have a cricut and LOVE IT!!!! I use it almost every day!!!
It saved our lugage last year because i cut out a lime green mickey for everyones suitcase and put harc on it then laminated it - well our travelagent never gave us the disney magical express paperwork - so the people at the dask wanted a discription on EVERYONES luggage (all 13) :scared1: they showed me a book with about 500 pieces of lugage and to be honest i couldne even find mine - never mine everyone elses - I showed them the lime green mickey heads with harc on them - told them there should be 13 total and everyone has one - well thank god!! because we all got our bags later that day and i had a little conversation with the travel aggent - needless to say she paid for our chef mickey breakfast on our last day! ;) dont mess with a woman in charge of 10 adults with special needs!!!!
Anyway
Thanks for all your help
Jennifer

I got a lovely package today for Vince and Suzi from MD - it has a bunch of great stuff in it!!! Folders, coloring books and a WHOLE ROLL of GREAT disney stickers and some other goodies!!!

thank you so much for your generousity!!!! They group will love the items and they will be perfect for thier goodie bags for the plane
Thanks again
Jennifer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter