clean out your disney stash and make someones day (picture added -hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new here so I am hoping this doesn't sound as dumb as I think, but I am not sure how the private messaging works. I will be glad to send some things if you can just help me out and tell me how to get your address pm! Probably simple but I am not yet clued in! I am still trying to learn what all the letters stand for...I am SO out of the loop! :)

God Bless You for what you do! I really think God sends angels into people's paths and you have certainly been sent to this group!

Beth pirate:

:welcome: Hi Beth, Not a silly question at all - We were all new here once!
A PM is a private message that you send someone when you dont want the whole board to see the informtaion. When you log on you will get a little pop up that states you have a private message and then you can pick to read it. Or under your welcome name in the yellow box in the right corner of the screne it will state the number of PM's you have and you can click on that to open it. Does this make sence?? well i sent you a pm and i hope you can open it. let me know if you have any trouble.
Thanks and:jumping1: :welcome: :welcome: :ccat: :donald: :dumbo: :simba: :stitch: :tigger: :sulley: :figment: :goofy:

I am new here so I am hoping this doesn't sound as dumb as I think, but I am not sure how the private messaging works. I will be glad to send some things if you can just help me out and tell me how to get your address pm! Probably simple but I am not yet clued in! I am still trying to learn what all the letters stand for...I am SO out of the loop! :)

God Bless You for what you do! I really think God sends angels into people's paths and you have certainly been sent to this group!

Beth pirate:

Do you have any dining planned or other special activities?

I am also going through my swaps since the trip we just took will be our last for a while. Anything I can't use I'm going to send your way.

Somehow I must have done a dining swap where nearly every restaurant is one I haven't gone to! :rotfl: So for those I'll only send the ones you will use and then I'll offer the rest up to anyone else.

Another question. Would you also be able to use cardstock for other crafts... I have a bunch I doubt I'll ever use but a lot of it isn't colors I would use for Disney.

I got the pm!! Thanks for helping me figure that one out!

I am doing our last Disney trip now so it should be easy to go through my stuff. I will send you some things soon.

Hope you get bunches!!

Do you have any dining planned or other special activities?

We have MNSSHP planned - we had a blast last year (plus the crew was upset that the headless horseman didnt run (too wet) so hopefully this year!
dinning last year was crystal palace, living seas (is that what it is called?) they loved sitting near the giant fish tank, Primetime cafe (one of the guys calls it the "I love Lucy house", Ohana's, and Chef Mickey
THEY ALL LOVED the characters and the monorail (one of the guys calls it the mall-rail)

also possible dinning this time Liberty tree, sifi, chef mickey (they loved chef mickey), maybe the one in the grand floritain or some where in epcot, maybe whispering caynon- (still in the planning stages) ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREAT - looking for fun places with good food!!!
I am also going through my swaps since the trip we just took will be our last for a while. Anything I can't use I'm going to send your way.

Somehow I must have done a dining swap where nearly every restaurant is one I haven't gone to! :rotfl: So for those I'll only send the ones you will use and then I'll offer the rest up to anyone else.

Another question. Would you also be able to use cardstock for other crafts... I have a bunch I doubt I'll ever use but a lot of it isn't colors I would use for Disney.
YES!! WE ARE VERY RESOURCEFULL AND USE EVERYTHING!!! We do not have a large budget for things like this - so alot of times the craft supplies come out of the staff's own pockets.
:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

I have shared your need with my Yahoo scrapbooking group.
We want to know is there a "must have by" date?

In our group, there is a Club Disney with monthly classes.
Sounds like they want to add things to their bag for you up until
the "must have by" date. And some have the Disney Cricut cart
and may be creating some pieces for you.

Thank you for doing this project. Giving to help others is so:woohoo: !

Marylee
"Pixiedustforever" pixiedust:

I have shared your need with my Yahoo scrapbooking group.
We want to know is there a "must have by" date?

In our group, there is a Club Disney with monthly classes.
Sounds like they want to add things to their bag for you up until
the "must have by" date. And some have the Disney Cricut cart
and may be creating some pieces for you.

Thank you for doing this project. Giving to help others is so:woohoo: !

Marylee
"Pixiedustforever" pixiedust:

WOW THAT IS SO GENEROUS OF YOU GUYS :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
I think the latest that i would need it by is July or August.

You guys are really touching my heart:flower3:
thank you can not express how much this will help:hug:

Jennifer

This is such an awesome thing you are doing, that I'm sure will keep the memories alive. If you want to PM me your address, I should have some scraps and stuff too. Looks like I'll be there right around the same time as your group.

OK I packaged my stuff up tonight but I don't know when i'll get to posting it. Normally I'd get to a post office tomorrow but we have somone coming to view the house at 12 and I need the moning to clean!!! Hopefully Scott can drop by Monday and send it then. I never realised how much Disney stuff I own that I know I'll never get around to using!

...and please send along your info - i have more than enough to share!! DIS'ers were wonderful to me all the yrs I took my middle school students to WDW sending along pins etc ... I am happy to return the favor. Speaking of pins - do you trade them at the parks?

Jennifer, I hit the mother load!!!! I pulled all kinds of stickers, swap stuff, tags, etc for you. I will bring them to Lisa's in April.

I've got some goodies too if you PM me your address I'll send them your way.

I'll happily put some together for you as well. Great Project!!!!

I would love to help out as well. Please PM me your address and I'm sure I can get some things together. It may not be a ton of stuff but I would still like to do something to help. I'm always looking for things like this to do with my DD's to show them that you don't always have to do something big to make a difference for somebody else. Thanks for the opportunity!

This is such an awesome thing you are doing, that I'm sure will keep the memories alive. If you want to PM me your address, I should have some scraps and stuff too. Looks like I'll be there right around the same time as your group.

Yes and it looks like we are staying at the same resort
POFQ - please stop by and say HI - You will love the guys and they will LOve meeting you!!! You cant miss us - we are the large group of 13 with matching shirts smiling, laughing, singing and dancing and haveing the best time ever!!!!
thank you!!!!
Jennifer

Well i just got the most WONDERFUL package today from Alexwyattmommy:scared1:
IT WAS PACKED FULL OF WONDERFUL GOODIES!!! I cant wait to get to work on the autograph books, scrapbook, goodie bags - just so many great items. I actually sat there and cried - thank you isnt enough!
These guys are going to have the best trip ever!!!
Jennifer:grouphug: :grouphug: :flower3: :flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter