~CKC Valley Forge 2008~

Well, thanks for trying anyway! Anything new happen at Saturday Crop? New bags? New give aways?

Can't wait to hear the reports on the convention!!

I'm hoping to go to something SDV in Indy about 15 mins. from my house in Nov. we shall see... :)

Can't wait to hear the reports on the convention!!

I'm hoping to go to something SDV in Indy about 15 mins. from my house in Nov. we shall see... :)

If are seriously considering it, I will start being nice ;) ;) nudge, nudge, to DH now so I can go.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBIE!!

I think it is because we are so much alike that we like the same things. :lovestruc

If are seriously considering it, I will start being nice ;) ;) nudge, nudge, to DH now so I can go.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBIE!!

Yep, I'm seriously considering it.. we don't have to stay at the hotel and instead my house and save money.. or we could only do one day.. I'll send you the info on it via email tomorrow... :)

Here's the balloons that were on the crop tables... The mickey heads were too heavy to attach right to the balloons, it brought them right to the ground...however, this way you could see those heads across the room...
102_2172.jpg

Happy Birthday! :bday: I was thinking about it today (but really, not at all like a stalker... :))

Hi all - went to the trade show Friday with my absolutely, couldn't have been more perfect, DS7. He was really just an angel for the two hours we were there - I must brag about that for a second - he helped a few women find the right eyelets, put away stickles for someone (who gave him a bottle), was polite and stuck with me and didn't fuss when this was a detour for him en route to a family reuinion he looks forward to all year.

Anyhoo....I got some cute stuff but there wasn't as much demonstrating of things I was looking for as I'd have liked. I got some neat glazes and such, a mixed pack of teeny tiny flock bottles (only kind there), a decent corner rounder, and I have to look to see what else!

Do they announce dates for next year now or later?

Maria

Holy cow Maria! That was you!! I was shopping for eyelets when you guys were there! You were talking to your son the entire time about a reunion! How funny is that?? I was wearing a green shirt...(as if you'd remember that...)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBIE!!

Yep, I'm seriously considering it.. we don't have to stay at the hotel and instead my house and save money.. or we could only do one day.. I'll send you the info on it via email tomorrow... :)

Me too...:flower3:
TEENYprettyplez.gif

Me too...:flower3:
TEENYprettyplez.gif
Well, of course.. can you pick Buffy up on the way through?

Really? You would come to Indy Indiana?
:) Yep, she'll see cornfields, race cars and construction! LOL

to hang out with y'all, you betcha...:goodvibes

The dates are October 31- November 2nd..

October 31 is out for me... you know what day that is..and you know how bad of a mommy I would be to chose scrappin' over halloween..and than I wouldn't get photos..cause you know how my DH is with photos (see thread about SIOH baby watch!)

Well the 31st is a Friday this year. So the Saturday crop/class day, Saturday night at Nan's house and Sunday class/shopping?

Holy cow Maria! That was you!! I was shopping for eyelets when you guys were there! You were talking to your son the entire time about a reunion! How funny is that?? I was wearing a green shirt...(as if you'd remember that...)

That was me - that's so funny - I did notice the green shirt and didn't ask about it! Stupid me! I didn't have a mickey head this year. How funny is that???

If you could score my husband some tickets for the Indy 500, you'd be seeing my smiling face too! :goodvibes

If DH scores any, we'll be givin' you a call.. I went to qualifications once while I was pregnant w/ DS7.. I think that is why he is the bad one.. all the nose and chaos... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter