Cinderella Castle Cross Stitch Progress

DizneyDogs said:
Well after having this pattern for several year I finally pulled it out and have started it.

Here's Week 1 Progress

week%201.jpg

Week 2 Progress
week%202.jpg

and here's what the finished project will look like when I am done
ba_1.jpg

How big is this one?

I am back to working on this after taking some time off for vacation.
Here's the week by week progress

Week 1
week%201.jpg

Week 2
dsc00471.jpg

Week 3
dsc00475.jpg

Week 4
dsc00478.jpg

Week 5
dsc00481.jpg

Week 6
dsc00483.jpg

Week 7
dsc00487.jpg

What it will look like when I am done
ba_1.jpg

You're making excellent progress on it. I personally think yours looks better than the finished picture. Your colors are more vibrant and the finished one looks a little washed out to me. Its going to be gorgeous when finished and I can wait patiently for you to send it to me...lol

I have been looking all over for someone with a copy the 35th anniversary chart to sell or trade. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Erica

I am not sure which charts you are looking for I might have some Let me know which ones your looking for.
Thanks Erica

Hi there, anybody out there know how i can get my hands on cinderella's castle with tinkerbell,tried all over Scotland and i'm unable to get it,i even sent an email to the makers but they have told me it is now retired,anybody willing to sell one please get in touch.
Many thanks,may i also add what a great forum this is.
Marie x:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter