***Christmas Stocking-Opening Party-share what you received***

Is it just me waiting now then?

Nothing here yet......although we haven't had any post since last Thursday as it has been a Sunday & three Bank Holidays over here, they start delivering again today though. :thumbsup2

Is it just me waiting now then?

Nothing here yet......although we haven't had any post since last Thursday as it has been a Sunday & three Bank Holidays over here, they start delivering again today though. :thumbsup2

Yes, you are the last one. Hopefully it will both arrive soon. :confused:

I've had lots of post today & yesterday but nothing from this exchange.

Is there anyway we can track international mail? I was hoping you would receive your elf package before Christmas, I sent it USPS PM, hopefully it will arrive soon.

Is there anyway we can track international mail? I was hoping you would receive your elf package before Christmas, I sent it USPS PM, hopefully it will arrive soon.

No need to track it Jean, my Elf gift just arrived! :woohoo:

Thank you so much Jean! :hug:

I got:
a miniature stocking
a pack of holiday pencils
a Goofy pen
a sheet of disney stickers
a christmas journal pad
a christmas magnetic list pad
a 6 page booklet of mini disney holiday stickers
3 x Yankee Candle Samplers (Christmas at the Beach, Candied Apple & Hazelnut Coffee)
and finally a Hallmark Tinkerbell ornament.

Thank you so much for stepping in & being an elf Jean, I love it all. :love:

I got:
a miniature stocking
a Goofy pen
a christmas journal pad
3 x Yankee Candle Samplers (Christmas at the Beach, Candied Apple & Hazelnut Coffee)

You are very welcome, I just wish it would of made it to you before Christmas so you could of used the ornament on your tree. Well, there's always next year.
Happy New Year to you and your family.

I got:
a miniature stocking
a Goofy pen
a christmas journal pad

Glad to hear that the elf package arrived. I wonder what happened to the original exchange. :confused3

I recieved my stocking but wa sunable to post due to my computer crashing. I did recieve many great things unfortunately they got mixed up with some other things I have recieved. Thank you so much

I recieved my stocking but wa sunable to post due to my computer crashing. I did recieve many great things unfortunately they got mixed up with some other things I have recieved. Thank you so much

Thank you for letting us know Robin. Welcome back.

You are very welcome, I just wish it would of made it to you before Christmas so you could of used the ornament on your tree. Well, there's always next year.
Happy New Year to you and your family.

No worries Jean, Tinkerbell has been hanging on my tree since Thursday morning. I haven't taken them down yet. :)

Happy New Year to yo too.

Glad to hear that the elf package arrived. I wonder what happened to the original exchange. :confused3

:confused3 still no sign of it! :sad2:

disneyfairytale can you please let me know if you opened your stocking x

Me too Avvie.....Not only have I still not received my stocking from her, she has not even bothered to post if she liked what we both sent her, even though she has posted on this thread last week. :mad:

Is it just me and claire waiting to hear whether our stockings were opened? Would be nice to hear as we took the time to send stockings out would be nice to know it was at least appreciated x

Is it just me and claire waiting to hear whether our stockings were opened? Would be nice to hear as we took the time to send stockings out would be nice to know it was at least appreciated x

Unfortunatly no, there are a bunch of people who have not reported in :(.

Any sign of the last stocking? I had contacted the sender, but she is not responding back to me. :confused:

Same here :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter