***Christmas Stocking-Opening Party-share what you received***

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Woohoo it is time for the opening party. Since many of us are busy with the holiday season, there is no set time. Just come, and join us on this thread, and post what you had received.

Grab a hot cup of cocoa, a warm oven baked cookie, and put on some Christmas music, and enjoy the start of the Christmas season with all of us :santa:.

There are still some stockings that are waiting to reach their new homes, so we will keep eye out for them, and hope that they all arrive very soon.

Happy holidays to everyone, and their families!!! :santa:

It's after midnight here, so I'm ready to open! :cool1: I have Cmas music playing and a YC Cmas scent burning, so that'll have to do! ;)

OK - first thing I grabbed was some lime green tissue paper, that I thought was a filler, but there's a really pretty ornament in there!

Still looking for a card.....and something smells good!!

OK, dug for the card before looking at more and found a card from Kitty chatalot - did i get that right? Thanks Kitty! She says stockings are for stocking up on little girly things - Perfect!

Found the 'smell' :laughing: Yum! Glade scented oil candles in Bayberry spice! :thumbsup2 Oh, found the holiday holder with apple cinnamon also!

2 really cute mini ornaments, 1 snowman, 1 santa, in a case that I can't seem to open! :rotfl2: I'll figure it out. :rolleyes1 - Oops, opened and ready for the tree! ;)

Crest toothpaste & rinse
Lip remedy
travel hair spray!
hair treatment
Resort soap
B&BW body lotion
travel shampoo!

and, I'm unwrapping...Mentha tingling hand soap. Cool! :laughing:

All in a red plush stocking!

Very, very nice, Thank you for everything!

P.S. just tried the lip remedy because I'm still getting over a cold sore. This stuff smells so yummy, I wanna lick my lips! :rotfl: And, as soon as this YC burns out, I'm gonna try these scented oil ones. They are the perfect size for my desk!

Thanks again! :santa:

It's after midnight here, so I'm ready to open! :cool1: I have Cmas music playing and a YC Cmas scent burning, so that'll have to do! ;)

OK - first thing I grabbed was some lime green tissue paper, that I thought was a filler, but there's a really pretty ornament in there!

Still looking for a card.....and something smells good!!

OK, dug for the card before looking at more and found a card from Kitty chatalot - did i get that right? Thanks Kitty! She says stockings are for stocking up on little girly things - Perfect!

Found the 'smell' :laughing: Yum! Glade scented oil candles in Bayberry spice! :thumbsup2 Oh, found the holiday holder with apple cinnamon also!

2 really cute mini ornaments, 1 snowman, 1 santa, in a case that I can't seem to open! :rotfl2: I'll figure it out. :rolleyes1 - Oops, opened and ready for the tree! ;)

Crest toothpaste & rinse
Lip remedy
travel hair spray!
hair treatment
Resort soap
B&BW body lotion
travel shampoo!

and, I'm unwrapping...Mentha tingling hand soap. Cool! :laughing:

All in a red plush stocking!

Very, very nice, Thank you for everything!

P.S. just tried the lip remedy because I'm still getting over a cold sore. This stuff smells so yummy, I wanna lick my lips! :rotfl: And, as soon as this YC burns out, I'm gonna try these scented oil ones. They are the perfect size for my desk!

Thanks again! :santa:

Sounds like a great stocking Kim. Hope you get over your cold soon. My cold is still lingering :(.

We had opened some of our stockings, and I will open my other stocking tomorrow :).

My husband had received his stocking from Missy. Included were-
*2010 pocket calendar
*Snickers nutcracker candies
*$15.00 Starbucks gift card
*A LARGE bag of ASSSORTED CANDIES
*Beef stick

I had received a stocking from Alex, and included were-
*2 Stazon ink pads
*Ferrero Rocher chocolates
*7 spools of ribbon
*10 pk. Glacierz ball point pens

My kids had received a stocking each from Monica, and there were many things included in there for both of them. They had gotten into them, and I can't recall everything, but some of the items were-
*Hello Kitty pencils, crayons, lip balm, necklace and ring set, light up ball, Christmas pencils, .... and there were many more items.

Thank you very much everyone. This was a fun exchange, and a great way to start off this month :). :santa:

after succesfully getting into the boxl the first thing I find is a little note saying its okay everything is wrapped lol :) if onlyi knew before I would have opened the box :lmao:
after taking off the paper I found lots of yummy gold chocolate coinscpopcorn::
I found a little red box with a card and mickey tag on which is from Cheryl (cherry-pops) :santa:
opened the red package and found a make your own chocolate Christmas tree decorations. Love them so much and can't wait to make them (and eat them).
Next is my stocking :) inside is:
**a bag of chocolate gold coins yummm
**a gorgeous matching necklace and earing set.(beautiful red flower design)
**a children in need keyring with pudsy on and a children in need pen with a little tv on top that you press a button and it changes scene.
**a vanilla and festive spice airwick crystal air smelly which smells lush :lovestruc
**and last but not least a little orange bag with mickey on the front which has my first Disney pins inside!!!!!! I was going to start my collection and this has made my day. One has the mad hatter and hare from alice and wonderland and the other has what I think is Mary poppins carosel horse
A big big thankyou to Cheyl you have trurly spoilt me and I am so happy with everything. Merry Christmas :wizard::santa::santa: x

I got my stocking from Tiffanye77's son Dominic. And the box was heavy & now I know why, it was stuffed full of great stuff!!

First, the stocking was so different--I've never seen one like it.
Then a nice little card.
Then:
soy candle set
chocolate raspberry bath set

tons of travel size goodies:
Dove soap
lint roller
Colgate toothpaste
tooth brush
Jergens lotion
tissues
hairspray
candy apple hand gel

these are great--I'm traveling to visit family at Christmas, so they will come in handy. And the soap just smells so good.

also got:
2 mini note pads
Christmas word search
3 holiday pencils
Christmas tree pen
candy sticks
wooden spoon set

thanks so much--it's all great!

I received my stocking from tiffanye77

Inside the stocking:
lint roller
LED book light
Christmas word search
3 bath balls
Wooden utensil set
3 Pooh pencils
2 pieces of stick candy
travel size Dove soap
travel size Jergens lotion
Trial of Colgate Wisp
Travel tissues
2 small Pooh notepads
Travel size Friszz Ease hair spray
Travel size colgate toothpaste
Small candy apple hand sanitizer
Christmas tree pen

Thanks!!

I received from Merriweather and I got:
Christmas kitchen towel
Box of playing cards in shape of Xmas tree
A bar of french milled soap in snowman box It's vanilla frost
new tooth brush
dental floss in cinnimon
a grow your enchanted castle thingie - I love it
a snow man magnetic cling thingie
a button with donald on it that says foul mood
xmas magic towel from wdw
3 bubble bath thingies a santa, snowman and a polar bear
a mickey pen on a rope -must know my coworkers like stealing my pens
a santa tink antena topper for my sunburned reindeer tranport machine
a bunch of chocolate including the always yummy ghirardelli squares
a couple mini oranaments a peguin, AND AN angel
a snowman pin
a oranament with red and green soap stars in it -possibly bath and body works
2 cookie cutter a bell and a star
a mini can of galaxy green hot chocolate
a clip on book reading light
a a really cool metal bookmark
this was all in a white stocking with poinsetta on it.

so from my castle to yours meriweather Merry Christmas and I'll probably "see ya" for the pin exchange

We had opened some of our stockings, and I will open my other stocking tomorrow :).

My husband had received his stocking from Missy. Included were-
*2010 pocket calendar
*Snickers nutcracker candies
*$15.00 Starbucks gift card
*A LARGE bag of ASSSORTED CANDIES
*Beef stick

I had received a stocking from Alex, and included were-
*2 Stazon ink pads
*Ferrero Rocher chocolates
*7 spools of ribbon
*10 pk. Glacierz ball point pens

My kids had received a stocking each from Monica, and there were many things included in there for both of them. They had gotten into them, and I can't recall everything, but some of the items were-
*Hello Kitty pencils, crayons, lip balm, necklace and ring set, light up ball, Christmas pencils, .... and there were many more items.

Thank you very much everyone. This was a fun exchange, and a great way to start off this month :). :santa:

hope he likes it.

I got my stocking from ali92579

Wrapped in green and red tissue paper in a cute Frosty the Snowman stocking:
*pink striped cat slipper socks
*2 year planner with dogs on it
*reindeer earrings
*Werther's hard candies
*Toss up game
*Silicone hot pad/pot holder
*2 pair of penguin socks
*word search/crossword books
*citrus peeler
*Holiday twist tic tacs
*Scrapbook stickers: Tink, Fab 5, Cinderella's castle

Great things.....thank you so much, Alison. Happy Holidays.

I received from Merriweather and I got:
Christmas kitchen towel
Box of playing cards in shape of Xmas tree
A bar of french milled soap in snowman box It's vanilla frost
new tooth brush
dental floss in cinnimon
a grow your enchanted castle thingie - I love it
a snow man magnetic cling thingie
a button with donald on it that says foul mood
xmas magic towel from wdw
3 bubble bath thingies a santa, snowman and a polar bear
a mickey pen on a rope -must know my coworkers like stealing my pens
a santa tink antena topper for my sunburned reindeer tranport machine
a bunch of chocolate including the always yummy ghirardelli squares
a couple mini oranaments a peguin, AND AN angel
a snowman pin
a oranament with red and green soap stars in it -possibly bath and body works
2 cookie cutter a bell and a star
a mini can of galaxy green hot chocolate
a clip on book reading light
a a really cool metal bookmark
this was all in a white stocking with poinsetta on it.

so from my castle to yours meriweather Merry Christmas and I'll probably "see ya" for the pin exchange

Hope you like everything, Juli. It was fun to put together.
Happy Holidays to you!! :santa:

Dede Thank you so much for my stocking.
I love the cat TY, it's so cute! Thank you for all the glitter makeup (I love glitter)
I also got cookie sprinkles, note pad, 2 year planner, Mickey sticky notes, a santa to hang on my door, a candy bar, a pack of Mickey pens, a candle that made my package smell really good :), lotion, and a few other things.

Thank you

Okay I have alot to list so I hope I don't forget anything.

Dravin recieved a stocking from mommytotwo's DH. Included in the stocking were:
The (Disney) Magic Kitchen Cookbook. There are some really cute reciepes in here that I can't wait for my ds to make for us
Buncan Hines Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Crunch N' Munch
Now for what is inside the green and red stocking with plaid trim:
A bag of Whoppers
Sugar Waffers
And a bag of Nestle Crunch (which he wanted to take to school with him to be able to have at lunch).

Dominic recieved a stocking from Amber, sorry I don't remember the dis name.
A very cute, yet boyish, metal tin of Danish Butter Cookies
Hershey GIANT bar
2 baseballs
Ice Breakers (he needs these)
a $10.00 Wal-Mart gift card
And a Blue and red stocking which says Happy Holidays and has A string of Christmas lights going up the stocking.
Dominic like everything but was the happiest with the baseballs. I can't even start to tell you how many darn baseballs we have had to buy over the years.

Lexye received a stocking from . Please forgive the blank as she has somehow hid the note from me and I am unable to find it. I will edit this just as soon as she gets home from school.

However Lexye has been the most excited out of everyone. I am thankful that she still has these reactions. It's so fun to watch her!

I am not sure how in the world you were able to get all of this in that box but, you did:

Her stocking is a plush green with a little tassle that she loves.
she got a reallly cute paint yourself picture frame that has a crown on top and says princess on the bottom
2 pack sticky notes. One has mickey and the other has mickey and minnie and minnie is not very happy with mickey as she is slapping him. That one is her fave.
Belle lemonade flavor lip gloss
Aurua Hair glitter stick. pink diamond
dimensional Tinkerbell sticker
Magnetic shopping list with donald, mickey & goofy
Cinderella hair glitter stick. sparkling blue
a book on how to make handcrafted cards. She has informed me that she is starting on these right after school.
a pink minnie mouse reusable shopping bag
hot pink pajama bottoms with black mickey heads all over them. I want some!
a two tone pink striped minnie mouse tee from the disney store. Do you think I can get her not to wear these until our cruise?

She loves everything. Thank you so much!

I recieved a stocking from Patsy. Thank you. Inside the box I have found 2 books. the first one is make your own digital photo scrapbook. I have been thinking about doing digital as well as the paper scrapping but you have now made my mind up for me. Thanks for that! The other book is every meal easy. I can't wait to give this a try. With all the sports and all my life, like everyones, needs to be easy.
spiced apple cider. I love apple cider this time of year
really cute santa socks with little santa heads on the ankel.
snowman scissors
mini fresh cuts with candy canes. I love using these while scrapping
disney evil queen cross stitch. This may be a new hobby.
pearl colored beads. Now I just have to keep them away from my dd
Campbell's chicken noodle soup
swankie's mini purse size tissues with lips all over them
a brown votive can't quite make out the scent but it does smell nice
cottage breeze yankee candle tart

A big THANK YOU to all of you. You have all made our season great. Most importantly you gave us time to come together as a family and for that I am most grateful. Hope everyone has a great Holiday!

I got my stocking from Tiffanye77's son Dominic. And the box was heavy & now I know why, it was stuffed full of great stuff!!

First, the stocking was so different--I've never seen one like it.
Then a nice little card.
Then:
soy candle set
chocolate raspberry bath set

tons of travel size goodies:
Dove soap
lint roller
Colgate toothpaste
tooth brush
Jergens lotion
tissues
hairspray
candy apple hand gel

these are great--I'm traveling to visit family at Christmas, so they will come in handy. And the soap just smells so good.

also got:
2 mini note pads
Christmas word search
3 holiday pencils
Christmas tree pen
candy sticks
wooden spoon set

thanks so much--it's all great!

I'm glad you will get some use out of some of them. I am the practical one of the family. The kids picked out all the little stuff and had so much fun doing so. I wish that I could just buy for people all the time. It brings so much joy to us. Merry Christmas!

I received my stocking from tiffanye77

Inside the stocking:
lint roller
LED book light
Christmas word search
3 bath balls
Wooden utensil set
3 Pooh pencils
2 pieces of stick candy
travel size Dove soap
travel size Jergens lotion
Trial of Colgate Wisp
Travel tissues
2 small Pooh notepads
Travel size Friszz Ease hair spray
Travel size colgate toothpaste
Small candy apple hand sanitizer
Christmas tree pen

Thanks!!

We are getting ready for our cruise so all thing practical and tavel size were on my mind. My ds insisted on the book light although, I told him you probably already have a ton of them. You like books and you like disney so you need something to help you read on the way to disney was what he told me. Kids, alway thinking. Merry Christmas!

My boys opened them this morning. Sorry I forgot to write down sooner what they got.

Alex received from Pixie32 a most excellent velvet red stocking. There was some great stuff inside but his most favorite was the handmade tie die Mickey Head long sleeve T-shirt. He insisted on wearing today and changed his clothes so he could. She made it with the black Mickey head in the middle and the colors were green, brown and dark blue. They were the perfect shades for camouflage. If he was a girl he would have squealed. :love:
He also found a Star Wars Obi Wan Kenobi figure, large chocolate Santa with crispies, M&M filled candy cane, real candy canes, assortment of Hershey bites, and the second best thing - an assortment of playdough. He is a little old for it, but he loves the stuff. :love: He also found hot chocolate envelopes, a Baby Bottle Pop, pencils and a cute ornament. :santa:

Wyatt got an excellent stocking from ali92579 that had Frosty the Snow Man on it. He was very excited too. He also got a Star Wars figure and a GI Joe figure - ones he didn't have - which was amazing in itself. :thumbsup2 He also got a book in the Percy Jackson series. He is really getting into this series. His favorite thing was the package of Reese Peanut butter cups. :rolleyes1 There are already some missing. He also got a Pez dispenser shaped like a snowman. A tube of M&Ms and a really neat card game. I think I'm most excited about the game.

If I missed anything, I apologize. They were both really excited about a great way to start the Christmas season. I was thrilled to watch their excitement.

Thank you all so much!!

Luckily, I didn't have to "shake" the box and wait to open it!!

Thank you to Pixiedust32's DD Shawny!
I received a handmade tie dye tee shirt from Roxy
2 books written by Isabel Allende-never read her, looking forward to a new author :thumbsup2
lots of hot cocoa and a bag of mini marshmallows YEAH!
a box of herbal teas (my favorite!!)
a CHristmas mug (PREFECT for the above )
a BIG Chocolate Santa
2 christmas pencils

All in a pretty red velvet stocking!!

Thank you Shawny!! Now I am ready to sit and read my new books while trying to decide to drink tea or hot cocoa!!

Merry Christmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter