***Christmas Stocking-Opening Party-share what you received***

I am probably the last person to post what was in their stocking, but I do have to say I was in Disney for a while. Lets see....My stocking was from Patsy (mommytotwo) two children.

They sent me:
Bath and Body Works lotions and soap
Bag of kit kats
Bag of Lindor Truffles
Christmas Socks
Can of Cambells Chicken Noodle Soup
and lots of other goodies..
Thank you both very much and have a Merry Christmas.

I am probably the last person to post what was in their stocking, but I do have to say I was in Disney for a while. Lets see....My stocking was from Patsy (mommytotwo) two children.

They sent me:
Bag of kit kats
Bag of Lindor Truffles
Christmas Socks

Your not the last person to post I'm still waiting to hear if Disney fairytale opened my stocking x

I hope that our friends in England who are still waiting receive their packages soon! :goodvibes

They sent me:
Bag of kit kats
Bag of Lindor Truffles
Christmas Socks

You're welcome. Happy holidays to you, and your family :).

Well I guess my Son's exchange buddy didn't like his stocking since no one had to courtesy to informed us if it arrived or whatever. :rolleyes:

Your not the last person to post I'm still waiting to hear if Disney fairytale opened my stocking x

Me too, I know she received it early November as she posted a photo of the box. :confused3

I hope that our friends in England who are still waiting receive their packages soon! :goodvibes

Thank you, I hope so too. I guess it's me & Avvie that are waiting.

Well I guess my Son's exchange buddy didn't like his stocking since no one had to courtesy to informed us if it arrived or whatever. :rolleyes:

I feel like that too :hug: Although I know mine arrived but it would be nice to know if they liked what I sent. :sad2:

I know Pinky, mine arrived too according to my confirmation number, you hear when the stuff doesn't arrive alright :rolleyes1 but yes, it would be nice to know, anyway. Happy Holidays ! :santa:

I know Pinky, mine arrived too according to my confirmation number, you hear when the stuff doesn't arrive alright :rolleyes1 but yes, it would be nice to know, anyway. Happy Holidays ! :santa:

Happy Holidays to you too. :santa:

I don't believe my receiver reported in either, don't remember seeing it posted. I hope she enjoyed her stocking as well.

Happy Holidays!!

Any deliverys today? Mail must be moving very slow due to the holidays, mine was sent last Monday, hopefully it will arrive before Christmas.

The mail is very slow right now. My Mom send me a package priority last Tuesday and arrived today.

I received my stocking from Kelly in Canada! :santa: It was mailed via surface mail on November 9 and arrived today. Take a look at the lovely things I got in the pics below:

10032347664600.jpg
10032357671192.jpg
10032367677643.jpg
10032377686784.jpg
10032387693403.jpg
10032397704722.jpg
10032427710482.jpg
10032447718171.jpg
10032517725704.jpg
10032527731896.jpg

The card was handmade and I was spoiled with chocolates. The pin on the stocking is 73660 and was released with the UP DVD in November.

Thank you so much, Kelly! :santa:

I received my stocking from Kelly in Canada! :santa: It was mailed via surface mail on November 9 and arrived today. Take a look at the lovely things I got in the pics below:

10032347664600.jpg
10032357671192.jpg
10032367677643.jpg
10032377686784.jpg
10032387693403.jpg
10032397704722.jpg
10032427710482.jpg
10032447718171.jpg
10032517725704.jpg
10032527731896.jpg

The card was handmade and I was spoiled with chocolates. The pin on the stocking is 73660 and was released with the UP DVD in November.

Thank you so much, Kelly! :santa:

Wow, that took awhile to get there. Hopefully the other stocking will make its way over to its recipent soon as well.

You should be receiving your elf gift any day now as well. Please let us know when it arrives.

And, thank you very much for being so patient.

Wow, that took awhile to get there. Hopefully the other stocking will make its way over to its recipent soon as well.

You should be receiving your elf gift any day now as well. Please let us know when it arrives.

And, thank you very much for being so patient.

I am sooooo sorry it took so long :guilty: I mailed it right away but completely under estimated the cost of shipping, and as you by the weight of the package...I wasn't able to send via air as I should have been. Won't be making that same mistake next year.

Sorry guys. I am so thankful it made it to you tho :goodvibes

I am sooooo sorry it took so long :guilty: I mailed it right away but completely under estimated the cost of shipping, and as you by the weight of the package...I wasn't able to send via air as I should have been. Won't be making that same mistake next year.

Sorry guys. I am so thankful it made it to you tho :goodvibes

Have you opened your stockings yet?x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter