***Christmas Stocking Exchange-Sent/Received***Participants, please check memo in red

Melissa, I had received the stocking from you, and Monica, my kids have received the stocking from you :santa:. Today was a fun exchange receiving day at our house. Now how many more days until the opening party???

:santa:Just 7 days!!!:santa:

Great! I'm glad it got there safely! I still have not received mine :confused3

I been having problems with usps website. I checked Alex's and it was in Cinncinnatti this morning, then it was showing oregonia.

Melissa's and Denise's was showing in transit earlier. I'll call and keep checking the website. Also Shawny's package arrived today.

I got this messege from usps.com

Track & Confirm is temporarily unavailable.

Track & Confirm is temporarily unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.

Thx for checking Pixie. If it isn't waiting at the mailbox today, it will surely be here tomorrow before school ends so they can both open at the same time. :santa:

I hope so.Normally when they show arriving on the destination city in the morning they deliver on the same day or next day. At least he won't have to wait and ask you everyday like my girls had. :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 It was by the mailbox.

whew, I was not looking forward to making one child wait to open their box until the second arrived. :)

Leaving for the airport in the very early morning so I will miss the opening party tomorrow. Hope you all have fun and I'll post when I return if the thread is still open. :) :santa: :yay:

Leaving for the airport in the very early morning so I will miss the opening party tomorrow. Hope you all have fun and I'll post when I return if the thread is still open. :) :santa: :yay:

When are you returning? The thread will still be open, so yes please post. I will actually be posting the opening party thread later tonight, so you might be able to post before you leave. :goodvibes Have a safe trip!

Melissa's and Denise's was showing in transit earlier. I'll call and keep checking the website. Also Shawny's package arrived today.

Thanks for the update! Hopefully it will be here tomorrow before I go to work - that would be a nice gift to start my work week :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter