***Christmas Stocking Exchange-Sent/Received***Participants, please check memo in red

Patsy, please forgive me. I recieved your package and have sent mine out priority mail to you. I only have 1 week of regular classes and then finals for this semester and they have piled on the papers and projects. I am graduating in July if all goes well :cool1:
Thanx

Patsy, please forgive me. I recieved your package and have sent mine out priority mail to you. I only have 1 week of regular classes and then finals for this semester and they have piled on the papers and projects. I am graduating in July if all goes well :cool1:
Thanx

Glad to hear of the arrival :santa:.

There is only a few days left till the opening party.

I do have a bunch of people that is still waiting to receive their stockings, or those who need to report in to let me know that you have received your stocking. Please check in here if you are still waiting on your stocking exchange. And also, if you had received your stocking, and has not yet posted about the arrival.

miceli20, I had received my stocking from you today, thank you :santa:.

Did anyone else receive their stockings this weekend?

My package arrived sometime over the weekend. Came home to find it in my mailbox today! Looking forward to Tuesday! :goodvibes

To those of you who had sent out a stocking exchange, and it has not yet been received, could you please check in with me. If you have a delivery confirmation or tracking number, could you please check on the status of the exchange, and let me know the whereabouts for it. We only have two days left till the opening party. :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter