Christmas in Germany

Sigh...
the trials and tribulations of having a teenage daughter...
she doesn't want a winter coat because she doesn't want to look fat... I can't get her to be able to stand ANY winter coat... becuase they all make her (110 pound) body look fat...

Sigh...
the trials and tribulations of having a teenage daughter...
she doesn't want a winter coat because she doesn't want to look fat... I can't get her to be able to stand ANY winter coat... becuase they all make her (110 pound) body look fat...
I saw this really cute junior coat at Macy's last night. I was seriously jealous, because it would never fit *MY* body! It's red & fitted & by XOXO. I can't imagine how a waist like that would make her look fat.

http://www.xoxo.com/XOXO-Sybil-Solid-Coat/invt/frg518c518

Or just let her suffer.... She'll get to Germany, and end up having to wear so many layers, she'll look like a marshmallow! :rotfl:

Sayhello

We have coat success!

the macy's coat... it met with eye rolls... but burlington had one that was mostly tolerable... and it has a furry hood and is going to be warm enough to keep her pretty comfy even during the night watchman walk...

sigh...

We have coat success!

the macy's coat... it met with eye rolls... but burlington had one that was mostly tolerable... and it has a furry hood and is going to be warm enough to keep her pretty comfy even during the night watchman walk...

sigh...
Yay! We must see a pic of the coat that made the cut... when you get a chance!

Sayhello

here we go
1213091312-01.jpg

and one more...
1213091312-02.jpg

Cute! (Both the coat and the kid! :) )

Was the Macy's coat *too* girlie?

You guys are going to have such a GREAT time! I'm so looking forward to your report.

Sayhello

The coat and the kid are both adorable!

I hope you have a fantastic trip. Can't wait to read all about it!!!!!

She is so cute....Just giving an advance greeting! It's fast approaching anyway. Even the forums have feel of Christmas already! A Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope this forum will continue for a long time and that we can have this continuous support in a framework of friendship and contacts all over the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter