Christmas 2010 trip anyone interested?

hey everyone. I am single and i will be over at Disney December 10 through the 15.. I am super excited! I definetly wanna meet up with all the other single folks. Can't wait!

And my birthday is November 10!!

Would love to meetup with you let me know which day is better for you

I'm going December 12-18 (birthday on the 14th!). I don't know if I'm allowed on this thread because, although I'm going solo, I'm not single - just have a husband who doesn't like Disney (shocking, I know!). Would love to meet up with some people at one point or another!

Hi snkymom!

Anyone traveling solo is allowed on this thread. :) Heck, I am sort of the opposite - I AM single but technically I am traveling with my folks so I'm not really going solo.

For anyone who may be lurking on this thread: I can still add your dates to the google calendar if you wish, but I personally am not bothering to try and schedule any meets until we get closer to December. Just in case anyone was curious or cared - because I know I sort of took up the reins and then went absent for awhile.

------------------------------------------------

OregonGirl (29) princess: [[ Mom (57) :cutie: Dad (58) :cool2: ]]

Oregon Family of 3 - Nov 1-11, 2007 – Boardwalk Inn (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl - Our August 2008 Disneyland visit - Marriot Residence Inn Maingate (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3 – January 24-31, 2009 – Boardwalk Inn concierge (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3, December 6-12th 2009, Boardwalk Inn concierge ºoº (Mouseplanet TR with pre-trip info)

NEXT DISNEY TRIP - DECEMBER 2nd - 11th 2010 - Boardwalk Inn club level

Well lets just say I opened this thread and Oregongirl started planning things but here is the deal single people are wanted and encouraged here to plan a meet but if the people who are solo wanna join the plans your welcomed to .I am goin to be there from Dec 10th on so that could be singles time and before then will be the open dates .Agreed?

Singles should have a right to have a seperate meet its weird how everyone is against a singles only meet.

“Christmas 2010 trip anyone interested? “

I don’t think anybody is against a Singles Meet… it happens all the time… if you browse the pages.. a lot of Disers had planned and were successful Meets.

But the Title is to broad. So the 1st impulse would be… if they are planning to go on December why ot check this thread out. Not knowing that you really meant its only for unattached Singles. Singles ~ Single parent, Singles who travels with their parents etc.

Please don’t fault them for just thinking that hey I am a diser it would be nice to meet Adult Disers who maybe flying solo (a lot of husbands and wife have separate trips) and have some adult company. I have met a few of this Disers and they are wonderful and fun.

And also don’t fault them to start separate thread not because they are against the thread you started but because now they have found the fine print.

Wishing you a wonderful trip!:wizard:

Hey, I'm single. Not "against" your thread or singles only meets. Just FOR anyone meets...singles, in loves, not-so-in-loves, engaged, arranged marriages, families, dogs, geese, mice, aliens, firefighters, whatever.

And on this thread, you will now be able to organize singles only meets, so you really should be stoked there's another thread.

Ok so where are my single people who are not attached coming from Dec 10th-21st we can plan some really fun meets if you let me know your coming those dates.

DFD stated it best. I don't think you're a jerk, but you should have clarified your intent for this thread.

While I'm here, can you please clarify- are you wanting to put together a group consisting of only single women for you to chose from or are single men invited too? (I don't mean this sarcastically, I'm actually asking for myself.)

My goal is to have a solid group of both men and women so we can party and hopefully everyone will find a match so we can have a bond in the future .

I'll be there Dec 11-17th and it's my first trip without any kids, so lets bring on the FREEDOM!!!

If something solid gets organized, I'll consider it!

:welcome: to the Dis.... now hurry up and increase those post count so we can start planning!!!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter