Christmas 2010 trip anyone interested?

Bumping!!!

Also, DisNut66 - I want to add you to the Google Calendar but I either need a specific date range or, (since I get that you live close by and can pop in and out whenever) I could put you down from December 1-31 with a note that you're a Florida day tripper. Which would you prefer?

MaryPoppinsToo - I have added you to the calendar!

EVERYONE: I see on the calendar that some folks are leaving/coming on Monday, December 6th. I am pretty sure I'd like to organize an Illuminations Dessert Party for either Monday, December 6th or Sunday, December 5th. I NEED TO KNOW:

A) If you are willing to pay to attend this event.
B) Which day you would prefer.

I am specifically talking to:

lovemickeyshouse
PolyndianPrincessJes
Tinky-Belle
LuvSnowWhite
Wasre
jenscourt
BLTLDZ
DrZoidberg
pdchris
Disneydonnam
btowndude
dazzling
DisNut66

ALSO - DrZoidberg or Lauren_Elizabeth - I won't be at WDW on December 13 but enough disboards people are that maybe another meet is in order. But I can't plan it. Do either of you want to handle that?

Thanks all! :) New peoples always welcome to join in the thread and get added to the calendar!

Hey missy!!

We'll be at MVMCP on Sunday, but don't let that be a factor in deciding!! I imagine we'll be more apt to hit the "hey, we're at this park today, let's meet for this ride" or "we're at the bar at this hotel, let's have a drink" since we're vacationing with a group of nine.

Wish it was December!!!! :santa:

It sounds like Sunday, December 5th is a better date :) Especially since my folks and I will want to take advantage of the evening EMH at MK on Monday. (Thanks Donna for the heads up!)

Slightly off the subject, I know my party of 3 will be doing the dessert party at MK during the MVMCP on Tuesday, December 7th. Anyone else?

:grouphug:

------------------------------------------------

OregonGirl (29) princess: [[ Mom (57) :cutie: Dad (58) :cool2: ]]

Oregon Family of 3 - Nov 1-11, 2007 – Boardwalk Inn (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl - Our August 2008 Disneyland visit - Marriot Residence Inn Maingate (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3 – January 24-31, 2009 – Boardwalk Inn concierge (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3, December 6-12th 2009, Boardwalk Inn concierge ºoº (Mouseplanet TR with pre-trip info)

NEXT DISNEY TRIP - DECEMBER 2nd - 11th 2010 - Boardwalk Inn club level

It sounds like Sunday, December 5th is a better date :) Especially since my folks and I will want to take advantage of the evening EMH at MK on Monday. (Thanks Donna for the heads up!)

Slightly off the subject, I know my party of 3 will be doing the dessert party at MK during the MVMCP on Tuesday, December 7th. Anyone else?

Oooh! Did they announce they were extending the dessert party (or keeping it indefinitely)? How did I miss that?!? We thought about doing this last year but decided against it. I may look into it if it's still offered in December.

Bumping!

How's everyone doing? Any new December peeps? Any info to share?

------------------------------------------------

OregonGirl (29) princess: [[ Mom (57) :cutie: Dad (58) :cool2: ]]

Oregon Family of 3 - Nov 1-11, 2007 – Boardwalk Inn (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl - Our August 2008 Disneyland visit - Marriot Residence Inn Maingate (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3 – January 24-31, 2009 – Boardwalk Inn concierge (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3, December 6-12th 2009, Boardwalk Inn concierge ºoº (Mouseplanet TR with pre-trip info)

NEXT DISNEY TRIP - DECEMBER 2nd - 11th 2010 - Boardwalk Inn club level

Well, I got my IPO email that we got all our ADRs, so we've more or less solidified our schedule. We don't park hop with the kids. They're just as happy to leave the parks, go back to the resort to swim, play on the beach, etc. and head back to the same park or be done for the day. However, since we will be able to have some grown-up nights out, some of us may add park hopping to our tickets once we get there.

So, this is our schedule...
12.01 - Arrive at Poly, DTD, Fireworks/EWP from the Poly beach (or our TPV room ;):banana:)
12.02 - AK; breakfast at Tusker House; dinner at 1900 Park Fare
12.03 - MK or MGM (haven't decided, but no ADRs to tie us anywhere)
12.04 - Epcot; dinner at Garden Grill
12.05 - MVMCP
12.06 - MGM; lunch at 50s PTC
12.07 - MK; breakfast at CRT
12.08 - breakfast at 'Ohana; MK; departure :sad:

Not totally booked yet but it seems I shall be there for Dec 3 - 14 or 15th! (though Dec 3-5 is kinda booked with stuff already....and even maaaaaybe for morning of Dec 6)

But it looks like I'm going! yipeeeee! :woohoo:

Bumping!!!

I am pretty sure I'd like to organize an Illuminations Dessert Party for either Monday, December 6th or Sunday, December 5th. I NEED TO KNOW:

A) If you are willing to pay to attend this event.
B) Which day you would prefer.

I'd be willing to pay for a dessert party.
I think I'd prefer the 6th mostly so we can try to get as many people who would like to join.

If anyone wants to do a meet Dec 10th let me know I am goin to be there and we can do jellyrolls or Espn Club.

What time are you scheduled to arrive on the 10th? I wouldn't mind meeting up for a bit that night. It might depend on what time you arrive though. I leave the next day, 12/11 and might try to get in one more night of MVMCP. Haven't made all of those plans quite yet. :confused3

Ok folks here is what I am goin to do anyone who is goin Dec 10th though the 18th and wants to meetup let me know right here.

I have a trip planned for December 13th through 17th.

It might be fun to get a group together to see the Osborne Lights.

I am not single but I am planning my first solo trip to WDW Dec 2-5! I was wanting to do something diffrent and I have never been to Disney during the Holiday Season. I am really intrested in meeting other DisFans and would love to do causal meetings or sit down dinners. I am nervous to do a solo without DH but everyone on the thread makes it sound great!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter