Christmas 2010 trip anyone interested?

lovemickeyshouse

DISNEY LOVER
I was thinking maybe we can get singles together for a Christmas trip and do activities as a group it would be alot of fun so let me know if you would like to join the fun.

It depends on the timing for me. I usually take the first week of December to visit. This year, if finances allow, I will be there from 4th to the 9th.

I am planning to be in WDW December 6-13 for the D23 Magic & Merriment weekend. Hopefully, there will also be another DizApalooza event that weekend.

I'm planning on visiting WDW December 17 - 27 with my two DSs. If you all plan any activities during this time, I would love to meet up.

Boo!!! Go earlier!! :thumbsup2

I wish we could but between school schedules and work schedules this is the only time we can go.

I would love to get there before the crowds descend :scared1: Oh wait, I guess I am a part of that crowd :lmao:

Sounding good so far lets get a few more people in on the holiday party/gathering

Just wanted to mention to you that many of us on this thread are AP holders and/or DVC members and wait till quite late to book. . .there is usually a fairly good contingent around the first or 2nd week of December. . .

Also, alot of us are still planning our May/August/October trips (and all points in between. . .this seems real early for a December plan but we do keep it in mind. . .

We will be there on our honeymoon from 12/4-12/17 :lovestruc

We would LOVE to meet up with some dissers!!!

Sorry guys, I just relized that this thread is for SINGLES. LOL

I have already booked a vacation package from December 1-11, staying at the Boardwalk Inn concierge level. I am going with my folks (who will probably wander off on their own quite a bit) which will leave me to my own devices. It would be fun to meet up with a group! By then perhaps I will have gotten to know ya'll a bit better. Of course, what more do I need to know except that we're all Disney-aniacs, right? :)

As a side note... I'll be 30 by then..... ack! I can't find a gasping smily so this will have to do -- :scared:

I have already booked a vacation package from December 1-11, staying at the Boardwalk Inn concierge level. I am going with my folks (who will probably wander off on their own quite a bit) which will leave me to my own devices. It would be fun to meet up with a group! By then perhaps I will have gotten to know ya'll a bit better. Of course, what more do I need to know except that we're all Disney-aniacs, right? :)

As a side note... I'll be 30 by then..... ack! I can't find a gasping smily so this will have to do -- :scared:

Me too! Turning 30 in may! :scared1::lmao:

Well, we willbe staying at the BC some of the same dates you will be there...we will be on our HM, but we would still meet up for a drink :thumbsup2
I will keep checking this thread
Lisa

I plan to be there from Dec 1 through Dec 6, but haven't made reservations yet, so the dates are still somewhat flexible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter