Chili? Love it? Hate it? Beans or no beans?

HeatherC

Alas...these people I live with ...
I love it! I made a big batch of chili today and it is simmering in the crockpot and I can’t wait for dinner.

I made mine today with bacon, ground beef, sausage, tomatoes, peppers, onion and celery and a mix of pinto and kidney beans. We definitely like the beans in our house.

Do you like it? Hate it? Beans or no beans? Feel free to share your favorite way of making it!

I love it! I made a big batch of chili today and it is simmering in the crockpot and I can’t wait for dinner.

I made mine today with bacon, ground beef, sausage, tomatoes, peppers, onion and celery and a mix of pinto and kidney beans. We definitely like the beans in our house.

Do you like it? Hate it? Beans or no beans? Feel free to share your favorite way of making it!
Planning to make a pot this weekend. Beans, definitely. No sausage in mine. I usually serve it over rice.

Ground turkey in mine. I add a couple of cans of Bush's chili beans along with tomatoes and seasonings.
I also make it with ground Turkey or chicken too. Today just happened to be ground beef. Every time I make it is a little different. So many ways to prepare it and I love them all.

Love chili! Always beans, otherwise you just have Coney sauce.

I make 2 batches, even when I ate meat. Now, one is meat/beans/onions/green peppers/celery. Mine is beans, onion, celery, sometimes sweet potato. But mine always has a ton of spicy peppers in it. I take my hot peppers in the summer and make into a salsa of sorts, of just those peppers. Then keep in the freezer in sections to throw into my chili throughout the winter. Fatalis, habaneros, jalapenos, reapers. I adore it SO much.

Love chili. I always make mine with beans.

I like a pot of normal chili but I really like Cincinnati chili (chili over spegehetti and topped with cheese and onions). I prefer no beans in a pot of chili but I can tolerate them.
4 way with beans at Dixie Chili! ::yes::

I prefer no beans. I have texture issues with beans when they're mixed with other things.

Love chili and it should never have beans.

I like a pot of normal chili but I really like Cincinnati chili (chili over spegehetti and topped with cheese and onions). I prefer no beans in a pot of chili but I can tolerate them.
This is not chili. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter