Childfree Disney fans?

Early 30's DINKs here! And loving every minute of it!! Married for 14 awesome years!!

Sheesh, I know. Why on earth do people bring kids there?!

Childfree,Husbandfree and yes, Mother it is a valid life choice and does not mean I'm homosexual.

I loved that quote! I went to WDW a few years ago with a friend who is also child and husband free. We thought it would be so cool if WDW had a "No Kids week" or at least "Extra Magic Hours Over 21 only!" How much fun would that be for us? No kids having screaming fits, no parents ramming us with strollers, no getting shoved out of a good viewing spot at the parade because "Disney is for the Children".

I do have a niece who was raised by her single dad and I spent a LOT of time with her while she was growing up. I watched her 5 days a week after daycare until she was old enough to be alone after school until Dad came home. She went on vacation with me every summer, whether down the shore or to WDW. She is the closest thing I will ever have to a child and the sun rises and sets on her. She's in her junior year in college now and can't wait to get to WDW in December so we can ride EE together.

Fitswimmer said:
We thought it would be so cool if WDW had a "No Kids week" or at least "Extra Magic Hours Over 21 only!" How much fun would that be for us? No kids having screaming fits, no parents ramming us with strollers, no getting shoved out of a good viewing spot at the parade because "Disney is for the Children".

That would be perfect!!! a quiet and nice day at disney!! really this would be my DH and I dream come true...the kids on disney can get really annoying at one point... :sad2: i really admire those moms and dads that have to hear those screams 24/7...

Can we admit that we enjoy Disney MORE without our kids??

We have had only ONE real family vacation at WDW - the kids were 2 and 5. We had a fun week, but we were so exhausted - and we know it does take a lot of effort!

Since then, cruising has become our family vacation of choice. We relax more, we can go our separate ways with kids clubs etc.

BUT >> that doesnt mean I do not LOVE Disney - so DH and I have returned for a few weekends, and then I started taking my boys when they hit 4th grade for a "mom and me" weekend.

It is a choice - and we love the adult restaurants and walking world showcase much more so than waiting in line for characters! I hope to take the entire family to WDW for a 9 or 10 day trip soon, but DH just wants to keep cruisin!
Catrin

Child and Hubby free here!

:banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

Though I do have one extremely mean Kitty!baby named Ginny.

I do joke that my job(child day care...4-year-olds) is the best birth control ever ! :rotfl2:

My partner and I (each age 30) ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo are Disney-Maniacs! We love all things Disney especially going to WDW. We go at least once a year or on Disney Cruise Line.

Disney is one of the most wonderful magical places on earth. We are all blessed that it will always be there for us when we need to experience a little MAGIC :wizard: in our lives.

I was one of the luckiest mouseketeers around to be able to spend my 30th birthday this year AT Disney World. On my 30th birthday I had a song dedicated to me at Jellyrolls, I received a free "it's my birthday" pin at each park, a special birthday fastpass to ride Everest and was selected, along with my closest friends to particpate in my favorite parade...Jammin in the Jungle... at Animal Kingdom. We rode on a float with none other than the Big Cheese himself! :woohoo: It was a truly magical day. I don't think I've felt so excited about a birthday since I was a kid. There is no better place to celebrate growing old than the most youthful place on earth!

stina :mickeyjum

DH and I are "Child Free" and loving Disney. We keep talking about other trips we'd like to take that might be nice for a romantic getaway, but somehow we keep booking another WDW trip instead! We know we like it and certainly won't ever be bored - so that's where our vacation days are going this year too!

My DH and I are total addicts. We are childfree and have so much fun. We go 2 times a year now. Eventually we hope to have children but for now we are happy in our own little Disney World.....hunny when did you say we were going back???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter