Childfree Disney fans?

No kids here either. My Dsis (also no kids) and I have been to WDW 5 times now. Plus I've been on 2 Disney Cruises, one with Dsis and one with DM. I took a Dniece when she finished 6th grade to WDW. It was her first trip to an amusement park (our closest is either 3 hours south or east of us here) as well as her first time away from home. Boy was she homesick, plus she got a sinus infection which made it worse. When Dsis and I see little ones at Disney having meltdowns we just say that we won't take our nieces and nephews until the are at least 5. Before then they won't remember the trip anyway (IMO) ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

I am glad to see so many adults going to disney w/o kids. We don't have children and don't plan on having them but when I tell people I am going to WDW they are appalled to find out I am not taking my neices and nephews. Why do I have to take kids to go to WDW??? UGH!!

My DH and I do not have children (although we do have 3 dogs and 4 ferrets) and are addicted to WDW. We usually start planning our next trip on the plane home :goodvibes

Cdn Friends of Pooh - My DH and I do not have children (although we do have 3 dogs and 4 ferrets) and are addicted to WDW. We usually start planning our next trip on the plane home

My DH and I are the same way. We usually leave WDW a little bummed, because we don't want to go. This year, we were smart and are going on a cruise once this trip is done. That will give us something else to look forward to. Knowing we would still be bummed about leaving and that we would want to know when we are coming back, we've already decided on our next date for returning. I'm sure we'll begin looking up info on that as soon as we return. That's the way we are! It's fun planning trips, especially when they involved WDW.

We took our kids to WDW when they were 8 & 11 and again at 12 & 15. Then when our youngest graduated from college we all went again. All those trips were great ( after all we were at WDW ) but by far the best trips have been the four times we have gone by ourselves!

79 days and counting ! :cheer2:

Dh and I are child free most of the year (his dd lives with her mom in another state). We are planning on taking her next year to WDW but mostly our trips there will be just the two of us till we are gifted with a little one together.

No kids here--unless you count me!--and no plans for them. (I do have two cats and am always yearning for a third.)

I will say, though, I like to have friends' kids along every few trips or so, because I like seeing Disney through their eyes. Hopefully they also like seeing it through mine. But I also have to admit, I really like that next trip w/o kids when DH and I can return to our adult itinerary.

My DH and I have 3 sons (29,27,25), three daughters (in-laws 29,26,25) and five grandchildren (4,2,2,1,1) so we aren't childless but we do WDW without any of them and we have a blast. We live in AZ so as each grandchild turns 4 years old we take them to DL for a special trip. But WDW is all ours. It is special and we love it! Enjoy!

We are also DINKS (double income, no kids)... our only dependant is our little baby, Cookie, pictured below in her "my family went to Disney" bandana.

Still young yet, but no plans for kids in the forseeable future. We always joke about how crappy we think WDW would be if we had to worry about kids around. :rotfl:

misslissa said:
We always joke about how crappy we think WDW would be if we had to worry about kids around. :rotfl:

Sheesh, I know. Why on earth do people bring kids there?! :p

No kids here - just the fuzzy kind. 1 Dog & 3 cats (although 1 cat is convinced he is a dog).

4 days to our next trip...celebrating our 10th anniversary there!

DisneyGuy77 said:
My GF and I have no children, but we are kids at heart.

People always tell my DH and I that we are very young at heart. I always tell the younger crowd, (Younger than my 46 :eek: year old self) that if you ever grow up completely then you will just be old. :teeth:

DF and I love doing Disney just the 2 of us :) We still plan on taking child-free trips once we do have children!

My husband and I LOVE Disney World and all things Disney. We cry involuntarily during Spectromagic and Illuminations. We love The Little Mermaid (although I'm not quite sure his reasons are as pure as mine ;) ) and we both sing along to all the songs. We saw Hallowishes three times last year and he couldn't stop singing along to the Heffalump song for days.

(Oh dear, I've now got it into my head.)

We love going during the Food and Wine festival because its quieter in the parks then, and you can go on the rides without as much of a wait. There're more adults around, and frankly, although we're relatively young (I'm 29, he's 34), we seem to have more in common with people twice our age, so its nice to get away from our daily grinds :)

DH and I are childfree for now, but are looking forward to starting a family next year or the year after-- depending on how long it takes me to get thru grad school :) However, both my parents and his have already said they will watch the babies when we want to go away, so we'll def be traveling Dis by ourselves for awhile longer! I don't see the point in bringing an infant, or even a 3-4 y/o who will be hot, tired and miserable. I figure we'll take them when their old enough to enjoy it. (Not criticisizing anyone, just my opinion)

Hi,

We are not child-free, a blended family of 2,18 y/o, 1 16 y/o, and 2 13 y/o's, but we are heading for our third child free vacation in 5 days party:

It is our favorite vacation!!!!

Heidi and Bob
:maleficen :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter