Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

well that was not nearly as fun to watch as last night. Jake pitched a heck of a game, that error by Addie hurt tho~ Avila/ Arrieta, good team so far! I thought that one clocked by Zobie was going to go, robbed by the wind, dang it. Godley did his job well, really well. Had something to prove to the Cubs and he did it. I guess the righties did a little bit better last night. Maybe those fedora's they gave out weren't all that lucky. Schwarb's gonna have to pony up some ca$h for throwing his helmet but man, he was robbed n that second pitch.
DQF3CcP.png

At the moment, Brewers are down 5-4 , top of the 9th, but you KNOW they know we lost. Nat's and Dodger's also lost their games.

Update:Brewers lose 5-4...standings are well, still standing lol

Last edited:
This Cub offense is way too easily shut down. With the talent we have, there is simply no excuse for that. Theo needs to come rattle some cages!

I rather expected the loss last night since that seems to be their MO after a big win. Still would have liked to have had a win but well you can't win them all.

On my way to Chicago as I type...pretty excited! Enjoy your Thursday!

I rather expected the loss last night since that seems to be their MO after a big win. Still would have liked to have had a win but well you can't win them all.

Travel safely!

Kristen, open up your private messaging on the DIS temporarily and PM me. We'll exchange information.

Wish we could be joining y'all for the game, but well, it's a long story

Have a great flight and so far the weather is cooperating today rain -wise! Hope you and Robin can meet up! I have both MIL and DS birthdays today and this weekend or I would try to meet you guys as well out at The Park or W'Ville.('cause I KNOW you are going to be doing some Zobie shopping)One good thing about Lolla is they add a bunch of trains. I *think* you mentioned doing the tour, that is going to be super-cool. Happy Birthday , birthday trip and birthday game
7ab190f784d731dec74cb3f21be07b11.jpg
..I hope your's turns out better than My bday game did :scared: I should have kept the tradition of the Pirate's games for my bday..both KB and Rizzo homered on 7/7. At least DS was there to see it.

Today's lineup (and I forgot to say Quintana Manana yesterday :sad:)

Not sure which Greinke will show up today..I hope it's the lousy one, lol. I love that Jay is starting, looks like Addie gets to think about that error, or hopefully his shoulder isn't acting up. Trying to spread the rest for everyone for the Nats series I think.

LETS GET THE SERIES!!!!upload_2017-8-3_9-41-25.jpegupload_2017-8-3_9-42-31.jpeg

DGT9h4PUMAA_VB8.jpg:large

Have a great flight and so far the weather is cooperating today rain -wise! Hope you and Robin can meet up! I have both MIL and DS birthdays today and this weekend or I would try to meet you guys as well out at The Park or W'Ville.('cause I KNOW you are going to be doing some Zobie shopping)One good thing about Lolla is they add a bunch of trains. I *think* you mentioned doing the tour, that is going to be super-cool. Happy Birthday , birthday trip and birthday game
7ab190f784d731dec74cb3f21be07b11.jpg
..I hope your's turns out better than My bday game did :scared: I should have kept the tradition of the Pirate's games for my bday..both KB and Rizzo homered on 7/7. At least DS was there to see it.

Thanks Fin! Love the cake! We're actually driving - in Kentucky now. I'm sorry you can't join us (you too, Doc!) so we'll just save that until next time.

And yes, I see some Zobie shopping in my future...:yay:

Robin, I have no idea why the DisBoards won't let us communicate. :badpc: I've received other messages recently without issue. I tried sending one to you and says I can't. No clue! I'll have Kev look at when we arrive. He's so much smarter than I am...

Thanks Fin! Love the cake! We're actually driving - in Kentucky now. I'm sorry you can't join us (you too, Doc!) so we'll just save that until next time.

And yes, I see some Zobie shopping in my future...:yay:

Robin, I have no idea why the DisBoards won't let us communicate. :badpc: I've received other messages recently without issue. I tried sending one to you and says I can't. No clue! I'll have Kev look at when we arrive. He's so much smarter than I am...
I prefer road trip to driving myself..so much more relaxing and I always have way more memories. Happy shopping!

Robin, I think it's you that has your PM blocked.
I can PM @Kewz1, but when I click on your icon, start a conversation is not an option.

Verified...this is what I get when I go to inbox, start a conversation and then type in your name....
robinb.png

Unless of course you've blocked me. :sad2:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter