CDC changing requirements tomorrow...

But you can place multiple orders. That’s what we had to do (we are a family of 5).
Yes, but it’s one more thing to potentially go wrong if both shipments don’t show - there’s a history with these tests of unfilled orders, tests not processed on time etc.

Just rescheduled my test for day before within 24 hours. Let's hope nothing changes between now and Thursday. :crazy2: I don't know if this is all worth it, I have had so much anxiety in the last month. I thought when I booked my resort reservation back in January, we'd be well on our way out of this mess. So much for positive thinking. If I have to cancel within one day, I lose the cost of my flight, and my DVC points go into holding. It is what it is, right?
Okay. Negative test in hand, attestation form completed, proof of vacc on my phone, online checkin done for airline and resort, suitcase almost packed. Whew! Now all I have to obsess about is getting home. :rotfl: Talk about stress!

If by some remote chance you tested positive at the 24 hour mark, you could always call Disney and ask to reschedule. I‘be had pretty good luck with them being reasonable over the years when last minute emergencies happened and we needed to cancel or make changes

It won't do anything for the 24 hour cancellation, but we've decided to still take a test at t-72 hours as well - in the unlikely event we test positive 3 days out, we can still cancel and get our money back. Worth the $17pp at Costco.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter