• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Carribean Beach Resort

From what I've read room assignments aren't done that far in advance. You can call and add a room request. That should help but its not guaranteed.

I have always read that specific room requests aren't a good idea, but building requests aren't frowned upon.

I have always added a room request to our reservations and have gotten my request every time except once. Defintely call and put a room request on your reservation. I have read many times to request the buildings across the bridge , Jamaica 45 or Aruba 51 . But any where near where the bridge crosses over the lake is a good spot for a standard room. Or just book preferred and even with preferred I would make a building request to be close to the food court or main pool.
If I were you I would look at the map and choose what building you would like to be in and request that along with maybe one more request like first floor or close to the bridge this would be if you were booking a standard room.

We're staying there in November and I was a little nervous since it seems to be the least liked of all the Moderates. We will have our own car there so if our room is far away I'm just planning on driving over to the food court for coffee/breakfast on our way out for the day. Usually when we get back at night I'm so beat I don't want to go anywhere so I don't think it'll be an issue for us.

We're going in November too for the first time at CBR;) I have been a little scared from the reviews, but have decided to take them with a grain of salt. Some people complain about anything. I say you are at Disney:thumbsup2, be happy and put up with the minor stuff! I love POR and there are a lot of complaints about the buses. We have stayed there 3 times and never had a problem with the buses. so???????????????? Anyway, we are looking forward to our vacation at CBR and learning a new resort:wizard:

We'll be there the last week of October! I'm really excited for this resort because of the pool, I just hope we're able to find time to use it!

I just stayed there and was pleasantly surprised at how much a liked it.

Hey fellow buckeye! we are thinking of going next Sept and staying at CBR. Just a quick question, please. I have mobility issues, but we can't afford a preferred room. How is the internal bus system, and what village should I request? (sorry, that's 2!) Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter