can't cut Life's A Beach w/Life's a Beach

Ut Oh!!! somebody said something.........

see i would not be able to find it let alone know what to do with it.
i'm a complete hands on learner. my cricut sat in a box for every before i took it out. then my expression sat for ever before i even thought about taking it out.
do you think dh would have a problem if i told him i was flying out to see AWM so she can teach me scal and downloaded stuff????
:confused3

Nope. Don't see him having a problem with it. Tell him you want to see the RI mug being put to use. :thumbsup2

I downloaded a few more fonts to try to make some more titles. Need to practice with the shapes too.

really. i can't see why he'd have a problem with it!!!:confused3
i'm going to Ann's be right back........
:lmao:

i totally want that monsters inc font. i have the best pics of bubba with them.

How can you be doing a page for Disneyland, and NOT cut the title using Started By a Mouse?

No self-respecting Disney fan could do a page without. Clearly you NEED it. I will enable anyone to get SCAL - I could do commercials for it. (And after seeing the amazing things you've created with DS, I can't wait to see what you would create with SCAL)

AWM - you do know you can change the cutting speed, right? But even at high, it's slower than the high speed on the Cricut, I know. When I would do a page of stuff for a swap, I would just let it go and walk away and do something else.

No self-respecting Disney fan could do a page without. Clearly you NEED it. I will enable anyone to get SCAL - I could do commercials for it. (And after seeing the amazing things you've created with DS, I can't wait to see what you would create with SCAL)

AWM - you do know you can change the cutting speed, right? But even at high, it's slower than the high speed on the Cricut, I know. When I would do a page of stuff for a swap, I would just let it go and walk away and do something else.

I didn't know about the speed -- we so need to start a SCAL thread.
I've been working with the multiple shadows -- very cool! i am making title for the surprise swap:thumbsup2

Happy Easter to me! I have been successfully enabled. Waiting for my registration code now. Plus, there was $10 in our Paypal account leftover from something, so it's like a $10 discount on top of the coupon code.

Oh, I can't wait to see what you make Hope!

Congrats on the extra $10. :thumbsup2

Welcome to the club.

I'm excited to learn how to use inkscape to make paper piecings. Plus, the ability to simply add another shadow layer makes it worth it.

I get paid again on Friday...If there's money left over after I pay the mortgage, I'm getting it...I did our taxes, so it'll be okay :)

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it!

Ann, I love what you did. I think Holly and I should plan a ROAD TRIP to see you!

i'd love to do the road trip!

and

i'd love to get it, but i really don't think i'm computer savy enough and i need a new computer and i don't have the time to sit and learn it.

this stinkin' work thing comes in to play.......

The thing is Holly, if you can type, if you can cut and paste, you can do this. It really isn't that hard to weld simple words and making a shadow for it.

NEE is closer and she's been doing it longer. Maybe I should take the road trip and meet you all her house. :thumbsup2

The thing is Holly, if you can type, if you can cut and paste, you can do this. It really isn't that hard to weld simple words and making a shadow for it.

NEE is closer and she's been doing it longer. Maybe I should take the road trip and meet you all her house. :thumbsup2

LOL, that sounds like a plan! When are you leaving? When should we show up at NEE's? :lmao:

oh cool! we're going to NEE's!!!!! when and what should i bring?

PARTY AT NEE'S!!!!!!!:lmao:

Well, thank goodness I cleaned my house last week. You all are welcome anytime! If I'm not home, I'll tell DH to be on the lookout for some imaginary friends.

I ordered SCAL (checked my bank account online and my Mass State Tax Return had been direct deposited), waiting for my serial number now, hope to use it tonight or tomorrow! Woooooooooooooooot!

(Imaginary friends are what many of our DH's call the people that we talk to inside the computer. ;))

Have fun playing with it morgansmom and hopemax!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter