can't cut Life's A Beach w/Life's a Beach

I've been away for awhile, but I did take a quick peek at the Cricut MB. I guess the president of Provocraft apoligized and said they would take back Lifes A Beach and give a full refund. Right? As much as I am disappointed in not being able to cut "Life's A Beach" I still do like the other things on the cart. Is anyone going to return theirs?

I've been away for awhile, but I did take a quick peek at the Cricut MB. I guess the president of Provocraft apoligized and said they would take back Lifes A Beach and give a full refund. Right? As much as I am disappointed in not being able to cut "Life's A Beach" I still do like the other things on the cart. Is anyone going to return theirs?

I am not. I would appreciate a partial refund, since this is basically a solutions cart, but I think the fault there is partially mine since I didn't check out the cart very well before I purchased it.
I am very annoyed about all of the empty keys, but I do like the cuts that are available.

I too would have preferred a partial refund. I can't send mine back if I wanted to. I don't have the receipt.

Looks like it will be over a month before they have an update for DS. I should have inkscape figured out by then. :)

It's really crazy that they don't have the software updated when they sell the cartridges. I like the cartridge, and I wouldn't return it, but it still cheeses me that they tried to pass the buck.

I read the "apology" from the Prez, and I still love that it was an underhanded apology... "for those customers that didn't understand the prototype concept..." (something to that effect). Provo is still not getting the fact that they are 100% responsible for it, not their slack-jawed customers, as they see us.

I'm jealous of you guys that have SCAL, though. I really want it, but I have invested in CDS and am going to ride that for as long as I can before I jump ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter