Camp Wanna-crop-it - 1 week count down

Hey, I missed you.. I had to give the play by play UConn basketball updates for the men's and women's teams! :)

Nancy, you have a great knack for giving excellent play by plays. I watched the game later, but it was wonderful hearing what went down as it was happening.:thumbsup2 I got PrincessJ's text today she saw the girl's bus. I so wish I was there!

We had a fun crop, between a yummy lunch at the Brazilian Grill, late night sillyness, and lots of scrapping. I reserved for next year. Mark your calendars for March 29th-April 1st. :thumbsup2

Actually she even saw the girls getting off the bus and in the mall. .She said she didn't want to look like a "tourist" and snap photos.. I told her they are use to it..and she should have just said.. my mom's friend is a UConn gal..and could I snap a photo to send her! They would have been very polite and agreed... she is just shy in that sense...

ND got here last night.. we are talking about taking the kids down to "Tourney Town" at the convention center this weekend... maybe on Sunday after DS14's soccer game... We wanted to go see Kelly Pickler for free...but we won't be back in town from his soccer games on Saturday....

I vow to join you ladies one of these days...it's always so close to my Wisconsin retreat crop weekend, and I'm across country, it doesn't seem feasible, but someday...

I'm slowing getting my toes back in the water for scrapbooking. Life took a left turn last year (or maybe it was just my brain?) and I didn't do much. I also didn't enjoy our Croptoberfest retreat for some reason, and I wasn't very productive. Isn't it funny that if you don't really enjoy your surroundings, you can't be very creative? Anyway, 40 pages down for my 3 day retreat, and then I had an appreciative audience when I showed off my work - that makes all the difference!!!!

Glad you had a great time once again!

I vow to join you ladies one of these days...it's always so close to my Wisconsin retreat crop weekend, and I'm across country, it doesn't seem feasible, but someday...

I'm slowing getting my toes back in the water for scrapbooking. Life took a left turn last year (or maybe it was just my brain?) and I didn't do much. I also didn't enjoy our Croptoberfest retreat for some reason, and I wasn't very productive. Isn't it funny that if you don't really enjoy your surroundings, you can't be very creative? Anyway, 40 pages down for my 3 day retreat, and then I had an appreciative audience when I showed off my work - that makes all the difference!!!!

Glad you had a great time once again!

Same weekend next year, only we're adding Thursday - so, I could pick you up at Hartford Airport and deliver you back to same or Albany either one is fine.

I am thinking about trying to come up in the next couple of years. Do you have anyone who comes in from the Boston area that regularly comes. I would probably combine it with a trip to visit my brother's family there.

Rebecca

Right at the moment everyone pretty much comes thru CT then over. We have a person who comes from CA but flies into Bradley.

Hey Buff - would that Bradley run include a stop at Cracker Barrel? Right on the way!!! :rotfl:

Rebecca - our trip to the Cape goes south of Boston - but there is always the chance that we could make a pit stop on I 495.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter