Bye-bye Peacock

I was thinking this would be about the streaming service...

Yeah I would not want a peacock anywhere near my home, roosters are actually banned outright.

Reactions: rlk

I was thinking this would be about the streaming service...

Yeah I would not want a peacock anywhere near my home, roosters are actually banned outright.
I thought that too. I thought he had gotten rid of the steaming service, lol

They're supposed to be here, but we have one right next door, and one across the street one house down. They keep each other going all day long. Annoying as all get out.

Speaking of quite loud...
😂When new people moved into our building I was questioned pointedly about the apparently neglected and abused toddler they never saw but certainly heard. Eventually, other long term residents would explain he was a parrot as soon as the newbies moved in saving all from the tall tales the man used to spin….

@Neapolitan Ice Cream -You are not alone!
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...now-its-bronx-zoo-peacock-who-is-on-the-loose
Oops wrong name

Last edited:
My sister lives in a community absolutely overrun with peacocks. You can’t drive anywhere without seeing at least a half dozen of them. I haven’t heard a lot of noise from them though. Perhaps there are so many they don’t feel the need to call out to each other . . . 🦚

I grew up in area with peacocks, they are a big nuisance. Very loud and also heavey so they will bust up your roof.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter