Boston DIS meet Sat. April, 29--Jerry eats his weight in pork!

Just home from the meet. We had a great time. There were 11 of us total, and we had a nice lunch. Most of us walked over to the Public Garden after, and took a ride on the Swan Boats. Then we cut through the Common to Downtown Crossing to catch the subway home.

I still smell like fire and ice :)

TLinden16 said:
Just home from the meet. We had a great time. There were 11 of us total, and we had a nice lunch. Most of us walked over to the Public Garden after, and took a ride on the Swan Boats. Then we cut through the Common to Downtown Crossing to catch the subway home.

I still smell like fire and ice :)

Ahh, excuse us...but we're having our own meet here...not for those that were at that 'other' meet, where they managed to lose Jerry!!! Poor Jerry, alone and scared in Beantown! How very irresponsible of you all. Hmmph...looks like I can't get sick without you losing poor Jerry!!! Hopefully, he will find his way to CLP this summer!!! He could be like Charley and the MTA...riding forever...OMG...what if he gets stuck on a Swan Boat and nobody notices and they put him away for the winter!!! Or if he fell over and got taken away by an angry duck?? :rotfl2:

it was probably for the best! that Jerry was trouble i tell you!!!!

Jerry is perfectly fine. I had a nice little phone conversation with him as we walked through the Public Gardens.. ;)

:wave2: Hi all! I had a wonderful time today! Poor Daviedude is still driving home.... (I just walked in the door myself)

We think Jerry may have taken off with Coaster Addict. All of the sudden we turned, and she was gone. So, we think she took Jerry with her.

That dog gone jerry followed threeboysmom home i saw it with my own eyes he just about drove me off the road a few times because of his tailgating !!!! and how about in the garden where he scared all those ducks and just about took out poor darthjordan!!!! he should be ashamed of himself and not to mention making Aengus' daughter leave her purse how awful !! he disappeared with coaster addict cause he knew what was good for him LOL :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Well, it's good to know that Jerry did finally turn up, even though it seems he was up to his old tricks again!!! Sounds like you all had a terrific time!!!

oh he turned up too bad after we graciously bught him his lunch and managed to crash the rest of our meet LOL crazy guy ROFL!!!

Well, I hate to be the barer of bad news...but you all were fooled today. That Jerry was an imposter....the real Jerry hung out with all of us that "could not make it"...(ahh hemm) Notice how Diane all of a sudden got sick? and Katie just could not find a way to get out of those games..or even myself with baseball games???????????? :confused3

Well, Jerry called me last week and told me that he was "afraid, very, very afraid" to go to another Dis meet....seems the "diving incident" has scared him for life!!!! :rolleyes1 SOOOO, we made an alternate plan....had a few :drinking1 , did a little :banana: :banana: and kept it all hush hush!!! :lmao:

Good news is Karen....after a few gin and tonics....Jerry has decided to give the next Dis meet a shot!! It took some convincing, an extra shot of tequilla BUT WE convinced him!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:rolleyes1

Oh man Kim....now the cat (oops, mean Jerry!!) is out of the bag!!! I didn't think they would ever find out. Wasn't it great when Jerry told us how much he is looking forward to the Boston Tea Party ride at CLP this summer? He said that he might even think about the Yankee Cannonball with Karen if she stays seated and doesn't do any of the aforementioned 'diving'!!!!! Did we ever decide who was going to bring him.....I know Katie wanted to, but she wasn't sure she could make a meet there, so it must be you or me!!!! :scared1:

goofy4tink said:
Oh man Kim....now the cat (oops, mean Jerry!!) is out of the bag!!! I didn't think they would ever find out. Wasn't it great when Jerry told us how much he is looking forward to the Boston Tea Party ride at CLP this summer? He said that he might even think about the Yankee Cannonball with Karen if she stays seated and doesn't do any of the aforementioned 'diving'!!!!! Did we ever decide who was going to bring him.....I know Katie wanted to, but she wasn't sure she could make a meet there, so it must be you or me!!!! :scared1:

Well seeing as I am still cleaning up from the party: that I hosted at my house today....I think that Jerry is in your hands for CLP Diane!! :teeth: You know, I was not going to spill the beans...but I thought it best for all the innocent Disers to know the truth...Karen has truly :scared1: the poor soul for life! :lmao: I am SO thankful that you joined us in the last shot of tequilla...it made all the difference! He is now ready to :banana: with the Diser's once again!

How was the cab ride home? :headache:

And all the Boston DISers know how much I like to :banana: ....right Katie!!!
Let's not go into that cab ride.....talk about cleaning up...ewwww. But, I think Jerry will be okay in the long run. I only starting to worry when he started with the "yeah, but what about the rum??" comments. He is not a pretty inebriated soul!!! :rolleyes1

You mean we shared our bacon with an IMPOSTER??? The shock! The horror! The wasted bacon! :eek: :scared: :mad:

That Jerry is a tricky one, how do you know the imposter wasn't with you guys at your "secret party"?? Hmmm???

We had fun with or without him! It was great to pass bacon with all of you. Thanks Karen for putting together another fun meet.
Patti

zippeedee said:
That Jerry is a tricky one, how do you know the imposter wasn't with you guys at your "secret party"?? Hmmm???

Exactly. I needed a way to keep She Who Always Wanders (AntKim), Lady Bucket Carrier (Goofy4Tink), and Woohoo Buckets of Booze (Camcolt) from attending the meet, so I paid Jerry's evil twin brother Perry to call AntKim to make arrangements to meet with them. Perry is the one who smells like he poured four bottles of old spice on himself, and can't hold his liquor (which is why he was with Lady Bucket Carrier, and that explains the clean up in the cab).

I know that we had the real Jerry with us because Perry would never have jumped up on the grill at Fire & Ice and danced around in his birthday suit. Perry would never have taken off with Coaster Addict--Jerry is the one who gets all the girls (and let me tell you, while he was with Coaster Addict, he found time to call ThreeBoysMom and make plans to follow her home).

So, yes, we had the real Jerry with us, and he was definitely up to his old tricks. At least this time we didn't have to bail him out of jail.

Oh, and one more thing--Jerry was the only one doing diving this day. He dove right into the murky water at the Public Garden. DavieDude (our hero firefighter) had to jump in and save him.

zippeedee said:
You mean we shared our bacon with an IMPOSTER??? The shock! The horror! The wasted bacon! :eek: :scared: :mad:

We had fun with or without him! It was great to pass bacon with all of you. Thanks Karen for putting together another fun meet.
Patti

The REAL Jerry has a tattoo that only us " :cheer2: :banana: :woohoo: :cool1: girls" have seen!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: He revealed it a few times today....for all you that are wondering...it is on his massive right biscep...he is rather :smokin: ! :blush: We all giggled a lot around him today.... :rolleyes1

I am sory to say that you shared your precious bacon with an imposter....no doubt about it!

Diane...rum??? WOW...he really was inebriated!!! We had tequilla, vodka, gin, beer, scotch and wine but there for sure was NOOOOOO rum....poor sole, really can not handle his booze! He seemed to be doing o.k. until that last shot...funny, that is when he agreed to the next Dis meet!! :scratchin :eek: :eek: :eek:

TLinden16 said:
Exactly. I needed a way to keep She Who Always Wanders (AntKim), Lady Bucket Carrier (Goofy4Tink), and Woohoo Buckets of Booze (Camcolt) from attending the meet, so I paid Jerry's evil twin brother Perry to call AntKim to make arrangements to meet with them. Perry is the one who smells like he poured four bottles of old spice on himself, and can't hold his liquor (which is why he was with Lady Bucket Carrier, and that explains the clean up in the cab).

I know that we had the real Jerry with us because Perry would never have jumped up on the grill at Fire & Ice and danced around in his birthday suit. Perry would never have taken off with Coaster Addict--Jerry is the one who gets all the girls (and let me tell you, while he was with Coaster Addict, he found time to call ThreeBoysMom and make plans to follow her home).

So, yes, we had the real Jerry with us, and he was definitely up to his old tricks. At least this time we didn't have to bail him out of jail.

Oh and Karen...we were WAYYYYY ahead of YOU...we paid Perry to pretend that he was Jerry when you called...they do live together you know! So Perry actually steered Jerry our way and you got the "evil twin"...you would have noticed the tattoo otherwise!!! :love: :blush:

Hey everyone, I am so happy I met everyone today. It was such a great time, thank you everyone. P.s. Abigail had a great time, thankyou for the laughs.

antkim said:
Oh and Karen...we were WAYYYYY ahead of YOU...we paid Perry to pretend that he was Jerry when you called...they do live together you know! So Perry actually steered Jerry our way and you got the "evil twin"...you would have noticed the tattoo otherwise!!! :love: :blush:

Again, all part of my master plan. Perry told me what you tried to do, and we had a good hearty laugh over it. Perry put on a fake tattoo to match Jerry's real tattoo but if you read it close, Perry's read "Will break for Mork" (as in Mork from Ork) instead of "Will break for Pork" which is what Jerry's says.

HI guys,
Sorry to leave in such a hurry. Had a great time meeting y'all and no one followed me home that *I* noticed. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter