Boston DIS meet Sat. April, 29--Jerry eats his weight in pork!

TLinden16 said:
Again, all part of my master plan. Perry told me what you tried to do, and we had a good hearty laugh over it. Perry put on a fake tattoo to match Jerry's real tattoo but if you read it close, Perry's read "Will break for Mork" (as in Mork from Ork) instead of "Will break for Pork" which is what Jerry's says.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Here is the true fact...whether it Jerry, Perry, Berry, Cherry, Ferry or Terry ( :teeth: ) they are all "fearing the LONE CRAZY DIVER"!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I may be "She Who Wanders" but I sure do not get scrapes on my knees and elbows from DIVING ON THE GROUND while photos are being shot! There are NO pics of ME "wondering" but there sure as heck are pics of Karen DIVING in Quincy Market!!!

Think what you want....Jerry WAS an imposter today!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

antkim said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Here is the true fact...whether it Jerry, Perry, Berry, Cherry, Ferry or Terry ( :teeth: ) they are all "fearing the LONE CRAZY DIVER"!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I may be "She Who Wanders" but I sure do not get scrapes on my knees and elbows from DIVING ON THE GROUND while photos are being shot! There are NO pics of ME "wondering" but there sure as heck are pics of Karen DIVING in Quincy Market!!!

Think what you want....Jerry WAS an imposter today!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Yeah, what Kim said!!!

antkim said:
but there sure as heck are pics of Karen DIVING in Quincy Market!!!

No pictures of that incident that you allege happened ever turned up, so there is no evidence that it actually happened

TLinden16 said:
No pictures of that incident that you allege happened ever turned up, so there is no evidence that it actually happened

"Ever turned up"....is correct. Doesn't mean I don't have them...you never know when you are going to need blackmail items. Have them stored nicely in my guarded safe!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Don't mess with the master!! :rotfl2:

KIm

I do believe I have seen a shot of the aforementioned 'diving' incident. It was a bit on the blurry side, but you do get the idea. The diver must have been really moving to be such a blur, but those of us who witnessed it, know what we saw. Diving, lobster Mickey, pirates, marching around following the sign up in the air....yep, that was history in the making!!!! :banana:

janice1234 said:
Hey everyone, I am so happy I met everyone today. It was such a great time, thank you everyone. P.s. Abigail had a great time, thankyou for the laughs.

Hi Janice!! :wave2: It was so nice meeting you yesterday! Just another friendly reminder to get on VMK, girl!! Aengus needs to work harder at that... :) Come on! You can do it! :)

daviedude said:
That dog gone jerry followed threeboysmom home i saw it with my own eyes he just about drove me off the road a few times because of his tailgating !!!!

Then Jerry must have been riding in your car, because if I remember correctly it was YOU, daviedue, that followed me all the way home! ;)

And I HAVE to ask.... CoasterAddict, what happened to you?? How in the world did you manage to ditch us so fast? LOL!

threeboysmom said:
Then Jerry must have been riding in your car, because if I remember correctly it was YOU, daviedue, that followed me all the way home! ;)

And I HAVE to ask.... CoasterAddict, what happened to you?? How in the world did you manage to ditch us so fast? LOL!

Yet another ditching???? Wow, it seems to happen every single time we get together.

goofy4tink said:
Yet another ditching???? Wow, it seems to happen every single time we get together.

However, this time IT WAS NOT ME!!!!! :teeth:

I dont know which post to repsond to first. Lets just say ROFLMBO!!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: for all of them. ;) After all the running Ive been doing the last 2 days it was nice to come here and get a good laugh.

And Dianne, yes, I'm pretty sure I will be making another trip in early December. That Jellyrolls meet was so much fun I dont think I can miss it now. You guys have gotten me addicted to these solo trips. :woohoo:

And from the sounds of it it looks like you will be doing another CLP meet this summer? As long as its not 7/22 -23 or the last week in August(8/26-9/3 )I should make it. :yay:

TLinden16 said:
Oh, and one more thing--Jerry was the only one doing diving this day. He dove right into the murky water at the Public Garden. DavieDude (our hero firefighter) had to jump in and save him.
Oh boy dont let this info get out huh all i need is reporters knocking on my door asking me why i saved him geez keep this on the down low !!! LOL all i have to say is that water was gross yuck and wasnt that jerry who saved threeboysmom from the pile stomach remains on our walk to the gardens ???? :confused3

"And Dianne, yes, I'm pretty sure I will be making another trip in early December. That Jellyrolls meet was so much fun I dont think I can miss it now. You guys have gotten me addicted to these solo trips."

Well, like it or not, you may all just have to count me in on a solo trip...or semi solo! LOL I just said to dh tonight that I may have to do a mom and a.j. trip in dec or jan...short weekend. we did this last year and had a ball...although last year was a "work weekend"...i know, someone has to do it! LOL

Anyway...if you are all meeting up one weekend maybe "she who wanders" could join in! I LOVE Jellyrolls! A.J. would be thrilled to go to the kids club for a few hours! Keep me posted!

Kim

Just popping in to say I had a blast at the meet!
I'm still amazed that Jerry was able to complete an entire soft shoe routine on the Fire & Ice grill without getting kicked out. Still, if he hadn't collected all of those dollar bills in his waistband for us, we wouldn't have been able to pay the 18% autogratuity.

I'd also like to thank the affirmative action committee for selecting me to fill the non-VMK Dis'er quota. ;)

antkim said:
"And Dianne, yes, I'm pretty sure I will be making another trip in early December. That Jellyrolls meet was so much fun I dont think I can miss it now. You guys have gotten me addicted to these solo trips."

Well, like it or not, you may all just have to count me in on a solo trip...or semi solo! LOL I just said to dh tonight that I may have to do a mom and a.j. trip in dec or jan...short weekend. we did this last year and had a ball...although last year was a "work weekend"...i know, someone has to do it! LOL

Anyway...if you are all meeting up one weekend maybe "she who wanders" could join in! I LOVE Jellyrolls! A.J. would be thrilled to go to the kids club for a few hours! Keep me posted!

Kim

Hey Kim...head over to the Jellyrolls meet thread!! Dec 8 if I remember correctly...it's a ton of fun.

goofy4tink said:
Hey Kim...head over to the Jellyrolls meet thread!! Dec 8 if I remember correctly...it's a ton of fun.

I was just going to say the same thing...WOOOOHOOO, Kim!!!! :woohoo:

threeboysmom said:
Hi Janice!! :wave2: It was so nice meeting you yesterday! Just another friendly reminder to get on VMK, girl!! Aengus needs to work harder at that... :) Come on! You can do it! :)
Hi Kimberly, I am not sure abouth the vmk, but if I ever do manage to get on, I will find you, :confused3 and say hello :wave2: . Have a great trip, I would like to hear about it when you are back.

Hello everyone, I would love to meet everyone again at the Canobie lake park meet. Will both Jerry and Perry be attending?

janice lets hope both jerry and perry can attend with hopes they will bring their families you know berry larry mary gary cherry derry harry kerry and terry. LMAO!!!!! i think i got them all any way LOL

daviedude said:
janice lets hope both jerry and perry can attend with hopes they will bring their families you know berry larry mary gary cherry derry harry kerry and terry. LMAO!!!!! i think i got them all any way LOL

Merry and Sherry would be very upset if they knew you forgot them! :furious:

:lmao: :lmao:

KIm

antkim said:
Merry and Sherry would be very upset if they knew you forgot them! :furious:

:lmao: :lmao:

KIm
OH BOY!!!!!! yes your right they would be very upset LOL since you know them personally please send my appologies thx Davey !! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter