Bonine in Canada or only US?

Got back from an Alaska cruise out of Seattle a couple of weeks ago. DW and DD9 (and a small 9 at that) were both seasick on the first sea day. Ginger Gravol is the normal go to for my DW but it was doing nothing. Grabbed Bonnie in the onboard shop. For DD9 we cut on of the pills in half after DW googled it. It helped. They were no longer wishing for death. Not as much as getting out of the open Pacific and in behind Haida Gwaii, but you can't control everything.

In Nova Scotia I've been able to find it at compounding pharmacies. They make their own version with the meclizine powder and empty capsules.

I was talking to someone at work today about Bonine and she said it's even cheaper to go to the pharmacist at drug store, he bottled up 100 for her for I think she said $6ish. Way cheaper than buying a package for $7.00
I will try that when I go down.
Update- I tried at CVS to get it from pharmacist and couldn't. He said he can only bottle it if I had a prescription :-( so had to buy the packages from shelf.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter