Blue Goose Trip

I will !!!! :yay:

I will remember that and hold you to it! :hyper:

I can't wait to watch Wishes !!!

Me too! :yay:

When we were there in January, we got to preview it, it was cute :banana:

Cute like you'd go again, or good to see once but you could take it or leave it?

:yay: :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

Becky, thanks for all the pictures !!!!!

I'm getting excited! :dance3:

I'm getting excited! :dance3:

Me too !!! :hyper: I was going through my clothes today and trying to figure out what to bring, usually I don't even do that until the day I pack !

And the Monsters Laugh Floor was cute like I could take it or leave it, it's not a must for me at all

:yay: I am keeping a list of everyone who said they'd go. We'll have enough to fill our own boat at this point. Might even buy the horrible picture at the end :thumbsup2

I think last year there were enough to fill two boats! I love Splash Mountain.

The Laugh Floor is really cute, my kids loved it in June.

I think last year there were enough to fill two boats! I love Splash Mountain.

The Laugh Floor is really cute, my kids loved it in June.

I don't remember going on that last year. :confused3
I do remember everyone split up around that area. Maybe I went shopping? :rotfl:

I don't remember going on that last year. :confused3
I do remember everyone split up around that area. Maybe I went shopping? :rotfl:

It wasn't opened on the last ladies trip! when I saw it in January, it was just a sneak peak type of thing, and yes, at that time you were shopping :rotfl:

I miss weather girl, I was hoping she would start making her appearances by now :sad1:

:woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: ONLY 5 MORE FREAKIN' DAYS !!! :yay: :woohoo:

sorry I didn't do the countdown today. got up late, and when I tried to get on this morning, I was having trouble. I think my modem is not working right. and I don't have time this week to figure out the problem.

sorry I didn't do the countdown today. got up late, and when I tried to get on this morning, I was having trouble. I think my modem is not working right. and I don't have time this week to figure out the problem.

no time to worry about that.. it is almost time to leave!!! you can always take care of it when you get back or maybe some magic :lmao: will fix it before you return..

Well I just bought MNSSHP tickets for 11/2.. I know I wasn't gonna go.:confused3 but I had the excuse that I was gonna meet my cousins for dinner.. BUT they just called and they have something come up , so it is lunch only..;) SO I bought my ticket .. YEAH!!! I have never been to MNSSHP!!!

Count me in for Splash Mountain, Thundermountain, ToT - love coasters! Teacups, no way. I don't do spinning in circles.

I'm thinking it is time to get the suitcase out.... still debating whether or not to check the luggage. Think I will - one less thing to worry about (unless the suitcase doesn't make it....then I'll just have to go shopping!).

no time to worry about that.. it is almost time to leave!!! you can always take care of it when you get back or maybe some magic :lmao: will fix it before you return..

Well I just bought MNSSHP tickets for 11/2.. I know I wasn't gonna go.:confused3 but I had the excuse that I was gonna meet my cousins for dinner.. BUT they just called and they have something come up , so it is lunch only..;) SO I bought my ticket .. YEAH!!! I have never been to MNSSHP!!!

This will be my 3rd MNSSHP in a row. I cant wait. :banana: :banana: :banana:

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go
Taxi will be outside my door (at 4:30am tomorrow)

Gave the kids last minute instructions
Pet the cat, kissed the kids and DH :love:

I am gonna be outta here in the morning
while they are sleeping..;)

So I will see ya at WDW..
:dance3:

Green light out...

Hello Ladies! I just wanted to come in and tell you that I know you will have a great time. I will be there with you in spirit (that way I can ride all those roller coasters with you, cause ya'll know that's the only way it would happen :rotfl2: ).

I wish that I could be there with you so much but it just didn't work out this time. We gave dd some land and dh is building her a house (so nice to have a carpenter in the house and her mortgage will be so much cheaper) so I just didn't feel right leaving when we are trying to do this for her. That means that I won't have my babies living here anymore and will probably cry for a week, course I can see the house through the trees so I will probably see them as much as now just hard after 8 years.

Okay enough of that, ya'll have a great time and hopefully I can do the next one. I expect to see some great pictures when you return. Luvs to you all.

Hello Ladies! I just wanted to come in and tell you that I know you will have a great time. I will be there with you in spirit (that way I can ride all those roller coasters with you, cause ya'll know that's the only way it would happen :rotfl2: ).

I wish that I could be there with you so much but it just didn't work out this time. We gave dd some land and dh is building her a house (so nice to have a carpenter in the house and her mortgage will be so much cheaper) so I just didn't feel right leaving when we are trying to do this for her. That means that I won't have my babies living here anymore and will probably cry for a week, course I can see the house through the trees so I will probably see them as much as now just hard after 8 years.

Okay enough of that, ya'll have a great time and hopefully I can do the next one. I expect to see some great pictures when you return. Luvs to you all.

Wow. It is nice to see you around Shirley. We have all been wondering about you.

That is great for your DD. At least the kids will still be close enough to see on a daily basis.

:hug:

Hi Shirley! I'm so sorry I missed you. And we will miss you this trip, please please please plan to be there next year, we need to talk about Richmond VA!!! and you know those babies won't be too far away!

What a nice thing you guys are doing !! we will miss you Shirley :sad1: but hopefully we'll be able to see you next time !!

Shirley! Wow, so good to see you around. What a great thing you guys are doing. Don't be a stranger. ;)

Almost time ladies!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter