Blue Goose Trip

Let's play a game....at this time next week, I'll......(fill in the blank)

I'll be getting ready to go to the airport!
Well, if I play your game then at this time next week, I'll be keeping busy so I don't get depressed thinking of all you off having fun. LOL But I will also be happy for you all and hoping someone is remembering to take pics once they get there. ;)

If I can play a different version of that game for a minute, then I can say that this time tomorrow I'll be on my way to Disneyland and new annual passes!! :banana:

Either way, we ALL have something to celebrate and that's always good news!! :goodvibes

OK, this time next week, I should be getting off the plane...heading over to the ME desk to get on the bus so I can get to POP!!!!!!!!

Well, if I play your game then at this time next week, I'll be keeping busy so I don't get depressed thinking of all you off having fun. LOL But I will also be happy for you all and hoping someone is remembering to take pics once they get there. ;)

If I can play a different version of that game for a minute, then I can say that this time tomorrow I'll be on my way to Disneyland and new annual passes!! :banana:

Either way, we ALL have something to celebrate and that's always good news!! :goodvibes

And the best part is that you actually live close enough to Disneyland to just go for a weekend if you wanted to! :cheer2:

This time next week I should be at the Magic Kingdom!

Disney200700158.jpg

At this time next week, I'll be at Epcot for the F&W... and getting ready to head over to MK and then the POLY to meet Kendall for dinner at Kona Cafe

Me I will.. and Everest and Splash and Rock N Roll and Tower of terror..

Oh yes, all of the ones that I either don't get to ride or have to take turns riding while we do Child Swap. This is going to be great :woohoo:

There is not a ride at WDW that I won't do. Some I prefer not to go on, but I am up for any of them.

Do we still get to drive through the big purple gates when we go on ME? I've never done ME before. Funny enough, Ryan is jealous that I get to go on ME. It's funny because he never wants to fly- he likes to drive and have the car there.

DSCN1861.jpg

There is not a ride at WDW that I won't do. Some I prefer not to go on, but I am up for any of them.

I will not ride on the Astro Orbiter. No way, no how. I hate that thing, I thought I was going to be sick. I'd rather not do the teacups either, and since I heard that Stitch burps hotdog in your face, I'm not really interested in that one, but other than that :thumbsup2

do you think that they will start putting up these decorations before we leave? That would be awesome. Halloween decorations in the beginning and Christmas at the end :goodvibes

DSC01323.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter