BLT Oversold and we got bumped :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the OP never came back and posted what happened? Not cool, OP - the suspense had us all! Share :goodvibes

I sent her a PM (2 days ago) and asked if they would let us know what happened on her thread. She had only 7 posts but the PM went through I guess.
Still no reply.:confused3

I sent her a PM (2 days ago) and asked if they would let us know what happened on her thread. She had only 7 posts but the PM went through I guess.
Given the specifics, I think most reasonable people would have been VERY eager to post the outcome either way. So I'm back to my premise of 3/14, that this must have been an exchange or that the member had some fault in this and negotiated a deal that included no further communication on the subject. I don't believe we've heard of anyone else being displaced for that time, at least I don't recall any posts to that effect.

Dang-gum... i've been checking in to see the ending as well... just like "Deadwood"... we can only speculate how it turned out.

Dang-gum... i've been checking in to see the ending as well... just like "Deadwood"... we can only speculate how it turned out.

I think she ended up in cindrella's castle as compensation for the entire stay just to make it right:rotfl2:

I was wondering what the truth was on this, and figured it must have come out by now. Since the search function no longer works on the DIS, it took awhile to find this thread again. And dang it---no resolution!
What a waste.:confused3 :rotfl:

I was wondering what the truth was on this, and figured it must have come out by now. Since the search function no longer works on the DIS, it took awhile to find this thread again. And dang it---no resolution!
What a waste.:confused3 :rotfl:

Google does a better job searching disboards. Just add site:disboards.com after you enter the keywords in Google.

For instance, Google "blt oversold bumped site:disboards.com"
(without the quote marks "")

Even if you cannot remember site: just adding disboards.com to your search words should limit your search enough for good results.

I'm not sure why the Dis admin do not just add a custom Google search box, though. It would save processing that the database servers cannot handle.

Thanks for pm'ing her. I have been wondering about this. I wanted to hear that there was a wonderful resolution....:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Thanks for pm'ing her. I have been wondering about this. I wanted to hear that there was a wonderful resolution....:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Me too but I don't think we ever will. :(:sad2::sad1:

I think the whole time there was more to the story that the OP never shared.

Maybe there is a reason the OP has not come back like they are trying to fight it out with the DVC member for money back or something and does not want to share the whole story until it is resolved... at least that is what I hope LOL...

I have friends with DVC points so I'm not a member personally and am using their points. The Studio is a cash reservation as that was made later with friends who decided to join us.
I asked about two 1BR's because two Studios would not work due to the demographics of our group (adult and child mix) and that was not an option so they say...
They will let us know Monday final outcome.

if you have to get moved to ssr, what about a treehouse villa and cancel the blt studio so you are all together? or a 3 br at ssr?
i would be outraged too but on the flip side, the pools at ssr are way better than blt or contemporary and the boat ride to dtd is very cool for kids and adults

if you have to get moved to ssr, what about a treehouse villa and cancel the blt studio so you are all together? or a 3 br at ssr?
i would be outraged too but on the flip side, the pools at ssr are way better than blt or contemporary and the boat ride to dtd is very cool for kids and adults

You do realize this thread is from a couple of months ago and the OP has presumably taken their trip (but never returned to let anyone know the resolution).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter