Black Friday M's and Joann ads!

I don't believe WM will have Dino and other new releases like M's has.

I doubt Walmart will have them either, but we will be headed there anyway so I plan on looking. I wanted to avoid Jo's on Saturday because we have plans that day, but if I have to I can get there.

Well, this is my plan, since I won't be around on Saturday.

Thursday afternoon - meet Holly at Mike's in NA and get Sweet Treats and Paisley (maybe).
Friday morning - Depending on the ACM ad, (has anyone seen it yet?) I will go to ACM and get Designers Calendar and maybe maybe Old West. I know Morgan would really love for me to get My World too. I'm leaning toward spending more $ there, because of the whole points thing. I'll get double points and then $10 back quicker...
Saturday - Depending on what I bought on Thursday and Friday - I will see if there is anything I can buy at Joanns.com. Maybe

:)

DH is so excited to know we are not going out on Thurs or Friday this year!

I hope all of you get all the bargains you can find!!!

I need to quit looking at carts! My original plan was Dino Tracks and ACY, but after looking on cricut.com I am not thinking or either My Community or My World too.

I think I am going to go to M's on Thursday just to look around and pass the crazies who will be in line at Best Buy already :scared1: (I am all for Black Friday shopping, but if it requires me to set up a tent and a camp stove outide of the store I am out!) If they have Dino I will buy it to ensure I get one. Then Friday when I am at Walmart (after begging DH to get me a Big E) I will see what they have. I will go to Jo's on Saturday if needed. All of this for carts! :rotfl: Geesh...it is not like it is for a Zhu Zhu Pet! :lmao: (Had to throw that in there!)

Ugghhh...I want the AC Moore ad!

Have you checked out the prices at cricutmachine.com? I have not ordered from there before but it gets good reviews on the cricut boards. THey have everything except for the M's exclusives. My WOrld and My Community are 21.95, Designer's Calendar and Storybook 31.95, Dino and Old West 34.95. Solutions carts 18.95 and the new mini carts are 15.95. I think they have every cart except for these new exclusives.

I think I will place an order tomorrow. I may head to M's on Turkey Day to pick up Sweet Treats or Paisley -- there is one only 1.5miles from my sister's house.

I am soooo waiting for that ACM ad as well. I am still trying to figure out what I want to do. If I go to M's on Thursday it will be to pick up Sweet Treats. I really don't think M's sale is that great. I would like it, but I don't see using it immediately,so I could just wait. I am going to get Dino Tracks and Old West, so if ACM bets M's that is where I will be. Guess I will have to wait a few more days to get the game plan. I do know I will be at Kohl's on BF at 4am in line for a Tag by LeapFrog. I got a 15% off coupon that does not exclude BF sales, after that WM.

I also noticed that hallmarkscrapbook.com has some cartridges on sale for cheaper than the J's price. All cartridges are on sale, but these are the ones that are cheaper than J's. Many of the licensed ones are $31.99. New carts, are of course more.

$21.99
Cursive 101
Learning Curve
My Community (currently out of stock)
My World
Printing 101
Speaking of Fall
Speaking of School
Stamped
Worl Builders - Gardens of Words
Word Builders - Oceans of Words

$22.99
Printing Press

$24.99
50 States
All Mixed Up
Base Camp
Beyond Birthdays
Celebrations
Cutting Up
Doodletype
Fabulous Finds
Going Places
Locker Talk
Making the Grade
Mini Monograms
Opposites Attract
Paper Pups
Speaking of Winter
Teardrop
ZooBalloo
Word Builders - A Word Party (currently out of stock)

$27.99
Animal Kingdom
Christmas Cheer
Doodlecharms
Jasmine
Joy of the Seasons
New Arrival
Paper Doll Dress Up
Stretch Your Imagination
Tags, Bags, Boxes & More
Walk in My Garden

I'm going to check them both out. Cricutmachine.com wants $12 for shipping 3 carts! I am also going to ACM tomorrow and find my friend to have her give me an ad! I am sick and tired of waiting!

I'm going to check them both out. Cricutmachine.com wants $12 for shipping 3 carts! I am also going to ACM tomorrow and find my friend to have her give me an ad! I am sick and tired of waiting!

Rats! I didn't check the shipping.

Please please give us the info from ACM if you get it. Last year I got a great deal on a huge box of American Crafts 12x12 paper. I also got gifts for nieces and nephews, train stuff, and stocking stuffers.

Please please give us the info from ACM if you get it. Last year I got a great deal on a huge box of American Crafts 12x12 paper. I also got gifts for nieces and nephews, train stuff, and stocking stuffers.

Why oh why do we not have an ACM around here? :confused:

I sure will.

Hallmarkscrapbooking is $9.95 shipping for 3 carts. I don't want to run all over the universe for cartridges, so I may just suck it up and pay $35 for them on Thursday.

I sure will.

Hallmarkscrapbooking is $9.95 shipping for 3 carts. I don't want to run all over the universe for cartridges, so I may just suck it up and pay $35 for them on Thursday.

I thought they had free shipping over $75. Does it not apply to these or are you under $75?

Rebecca

I have $90 in carts in my shopping cart. They don't give me a "free shipping" option, so they either changed it or they don't apply to the Cricut carts. :confused3

well i just called my m's and they are NOT going to be open!!!!! DRATS!
the rhode island ones will be.
jennifer what's are new plan?
do you want to go to smithfield with me?

I just won Dinosaur Tracks on ebay for $29.55 with free shipping. I am not sure if I am going to go to M's on Thursday. The price is not great and the only one from there I would get is Sweet Treats at that price. Plus I am going to have to get up at 2:30am to get ready and go to Kohl's at 4am. I may just to to the gym in the am on Thursday.

Still waiting on ACM ad, because I would like Old West and those on ebay are a little harder to get at a good price. Any word Jennifer on the ad?

:cool1: NemoMom! Please show us what you make!

customcrops.com is having a one day sale starting tonight at 12:01 CST. I have ordered from them in the past -- mats will be included in the sale, but they won't release the prices until midnight.

I have placed several orders from them without any problems.

I just won Dinosaur Tracks on ebay for $29.55 with free shipping. I am not sure if I am going to go to M's on Thursday. The price is not great and the only one from there I would get is Sweet Treats at that price. Plus I am going to have to get up at 2:30am to get ready and go to Kohl's at 4am. I may just to to the gym in the am on Thursday.

Still waiting on ACM ad, because I would like Old West and those on ebay are a little harder to get at a good price. Any word Jennifer on the ad?

You won! Wow! I love "winning" on eBay! I'm going to ACM tomorrow and will get an ad come h-e-l-l or high water! I'm not leaving without one!

:cool1: NemoMom! Please show us what you make!

customcrops.com is having a one day sale starting tonight at 12:01 CST. I have ordered from them in the past -- mats will be included in the sale, but they won't release the prices until midnight.

I have placed several orders from them without any problems.

Oy, Central time? Crap, that's 1:00 am here! Could I pull an all-nighter :confused3

Awesome Nemo! :thumbsup2 I am so jealous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter