Black Friday M's and Joann ads!

OOH!!! And that's Paisley in the ad!! I have to call my Michael's and see what time they are opening!!

OOH!!! And that's Paisley in the ad!! I have to call my Michael's and see what time they are opening!!

Yep! Mine is opening at 5. Perfect timing...pick up dinner a little, go get some carts, come home and plan my route for the next morning! :cool1:

I hope they get Dino Tracks in...although if they don't I will just get any cart and exchange it for DT when it comes in.

oh i am so going!

and i want to go to jo's and buy one of those storage cart!

Hmmm...I am in the market for Old West, Sweet Treats, Designer's calendar and Paisley -- looks like they will be $35.99 at Michaels?

Does anyone know if J's carries these carts?

Thanks for sharing!! I've been waiting for these!

I'm a little disappointed in the cartridge price at Michaels. Most of their cartridges are $89.99, so 60% off is around $36. Weren't they on sale for $29.99 last year? The Joann's price looks really good except that I have one of those small Joann's nearby that only carry around 7 or 8 cartridges, and most of them I either already own or don't want. I wonder what Hobby Lobby will have. I will probably just end up ordering the ones I want from Oh My Crafts (or whatever that name is of that company that sends me emails every day).

Carts last year at M's was $29.99.

Thanks for posted the links, off to check out the offerings...............

Wow ... just had to change my post ... I was telling people that Creative Express were going to price match BF ads ... they sent an email out last week saying they were but they've updated their website to say that now they aren't. I think they may have just lost a lot of business.

Sale prices at M's were better last year. If you check out www.creativexpress.com I believe they are going to price match Black Friday sale prices for the week following. If I remember right last year tho I don't believe they are open until the Monday after Thanksgiving. The M's I shop at had nobody in the store Thanksgiving night ... other stores were crazy with people getting pushed around ... it's amazing what people will do for a decent priced cart.

I may wait and hit Joann's on Saturday. The M's that I went to last year was frantic with people. My sister and I got seperated when the doors opened. My sister (who is still in high school) said, "Look...it is crafters gone mad!" :rotfl2:

Sale prices at M's were better last year. If you check out www.creativexpress.com I believe they are going to price match Black Friday sale prices for the week following. If I remember right last year tho I don't believe they are open until the Monday after Thanksgiving. The M's I shop at had nobody in the store Thanksgiving night ... other stores were crazy with people getting pushed around ... it's amazing what people will do for a decent priced cart.

Nope! They did send out an email and post on their website that they were going to price match, but something happened and there is a new message that states that they no longer price match. It is all over the cricut board. I am bummed as this was my plan.

Last year I got a bunch of carts from Hallmarkscrapbook.com at $32.99. I ordered them at the start of the week of Thanksgiving. I was happy to pay a few extra dollars, but not stand in line on Thanksgiving. I am hoping they do this again.

I think I may call the small J's that is near me and see if they can special order at the sale price, but I am not sure that they carry the carts I want. How can I find out what J's carries?

I have also read that WM will have $30 carts and $188 expression in new colors

I think I may call the small J's that is near me and see if they can special order at the sale price, but I am not sure that they carry the carts I want. How can I find out what J's carries?

I have also read that WM will have $30 carts and $188 expression in new colors

I am wondering about J's too. I typically go to my Black Friday stores on the day before Thanksgiving to get a lay of the land and make sure I know where everything is. That will probably be my plan for J's.

My walmart only has 4 carts! :eek:...4.

The last two years Walmart has had a special display which included spaces for cartridges. Usually, they are newer carts. So if your Walmart doesn't normally have a selection, they might have a few more on Black Friday.

On the BF site I use, they say Walmart's ad will be posted on Monday.

I am sorta of bummed on the M's cart price. I am not sure if I will go out on Thanksgiving Day for that price. I need to scoop out my J's (which is pathetic) and debate if WM will have the new ones out like they did last year. If so I will go to WM for sure(got to anyway). I know that WM deal on the colored expression is awesome. I don't need one, but for a backup or sell the one I got... maybe:rolleyes1. I should not spend the money.

I'm picking up an expression for myself on black friday. I realize this is probably an impossible question given how many different carts are available to buy, but are there a couple of just basic, good all around, carts to have to start off with?

I'm picking up an expression for myself on black friday. I realize this is probably an impossible question given how many different carts are available to buy, but are there a couple of just basic, good all around, carts to have to start off with?

I love Mickey font. I use it all the time. I also started with Zooballlo because it has animals that you can decorate your letters with, so it is like having an animal cart and a font cart together. If you have a girl, Storybook is a must, but do not start with that until you have played with the cricut some. It is delicate and can rip easily. The ripping will frustrate a newbie (or at least it would me.:rotfl:)

Oh man! What happened at CE that they aren't going to price match? Son of a monkey butt! I wanted to shop online.

I want new carts, but it looks like I'm going to have to wait, I'm going away the day after Thanksgiving and I could get ACM to price match Jo's, but I'm going to be far far away from there on Saturday :(

I'm not impressed with the M's price.

i'm not impressed with m's ad either. jo's has a better price but what carts will they have? i don't know what i'm doing yet!

If I were around, I'd take the Jo's ad to M's and ACM on Saturday. I do want New Arrival, I may go to Mike's and see if they have that one for $27.99 on Turkey Day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter