Black Friday M's and Joann ads!

Yes, the display had the 6 of them, Dino Tracks, Calendar, Pagoda, Sweet Treats, Paisley, and Old West. They just had hang-tags, not the actual carts, so here's hoping they have them in stock!

Thanks for the info. Not sure if I am goong to to M's. I do want sweet treats, but could wait. Waiting on ACM ad or may price match J's ad at ACM. Oh what to do? Why could M's just have the carts for $30 and there would be no question what to do.

I know, even the extra $5-$7 makes a difference. I know I want New Arrival, which would be a $27.99 one, *if* they have it. I didn't even see a tag for it at my Mike's last night. I'm definitely getting the Calendar one. No question about that. So, if I can just contain myself to those two, I'll get them at Mike's on Thanksgiving night. I really don't neeeeeeeeeeed any of the other ones, but I do want them.

I usually buy myself my gifts from my ILs, so I could get another couple from them...if I play it right and go to ACM on Friday with the Jo's ad, I could get 3 (they tell me to spend $100). Too much to think about! I'd much rather shop from home online ;)

Oops, my link was for Jo's, Walmart.

Why could M's just have the carts for $30 and there would be no question what to do.

Ditto Nemo!

The new carts were no where to be found at my Mike's. I may head there on Turkey Day anyway. I could grab Dino Tracks if they have it. Then if I get it at Walmart or Jo's for cheaper I could always return it. I am after Dino Tracks and A Child's Year. I have been looking at Speaking of Fall, but even for the $27 I am not sure I would use it that much.

Fudge, the Jo's ad is for Saturday! I wonder how far one is away from Madison, New Hampshire?!

Not an expert on NH and I don't know what Madison is near, but there is a Joanne's in Concord, NH and another one in Milford,NH (maybe it is actually in Amherst.... anyhow, right near the line).............P

Madison is about 3 hours from me, so it's way the heck up there. Near North Conway, Glen, etc. I'll Google and see what I can find. We have a 7:00 pm Polar Express train leaving for the North Pole...Not sure what we have planned for Saturday :)

The Hello Thursday from Cricut mentions that Paisley and Sweet Treats will be available at M's on 11/27...Black Friday.

Did you see, on the PC site, they list the regular price of Paisley and Sweet Treats as $69.99, so I wonder if those will be $28 ones at Mike's?

The Hello Thursday from Cricut mentions that Paisley and Sweet Treats will be available at M's on 11/27...Black Friday.

I wonder if they will be available for their Thanksgiving Day sale when M's is open just for a few hours?

When I was at ACM I asked the cashier (who is nice and familiar with me) if they will be price matching the bf ads. She told me that she did not know yet, so sounds like it is not a diffent with the price matching. I think I am going to just go to M's see if I can get the carts I would like and then maybe try on Friday/Saturday to price match J's ad at ACM.

BTW has anyone heard of anything with the ACM bf ad? That one for someone reason noone here or on the cricut mb has talked about.

Did you see, on the PC site, they list the regular price of Paisley and Sweet Treats as $69.99, so I wonder if those will be $28 ones at Mike's?

Now that sounds encouraging. Anyone been to M's lately and noticed if the price on the tags for the new carts? Maybe just the licensed carts are the more expensive ones.

Now that sounds encouraging. Anyone been to M's lately and noticed if the price on the tags for the new carts? Maybe just the licensed carts are the more expensive ones.

I didn't look at the prices when I was there last night, I was in a rush and knew I wasn't buying any then. I will check if I go in again. I did see that certain ones on the regular display were changed from $89.99 to $69.99, for instance the My World, and some of the older carts.

The cashier that likes me and not Holly said today that she knew the ad was in the store, but she hadn't seen it. I said "I'll see you Tuesday," but, I bet it will be leaked before then!

I wonder if they will be available for their Thanksgiving Day sale when M's is open just for a few hours?

I wondered this, too!! Don't know if it'll be worth going on Thanksgiving, or if I just want to be there EARLY on BF and then race home so DH can go to work.

I was at Ms today -- sweet treats and paisely cards were with the other $89.00 carts.

I was at Ms today -- sweet treats and paisely cards were with the other $89.00 carts.

Bummer, but thanks for the info. I will guess Dino Tracks and Old West will be the same price as well since they are new as well.

It'll be fun, if nothing else! I wonder if Panera will be open for goodies afterward?
oh yummy!

Well, if it helps anyone's plans, I saw a display at Mike's last night that said that Sweet Treats and Paisley are Mike's exclusives. So...If my friend is up for a trip to Mike's on turkey day, I may just get what I want there and be done with it!
i so want to go just for the fun of it! and see what they have and what i NEED! and iris boxes!

I didn't look at the prices when I was there last night, I was in a rush and knew I wasn't buying any then. I will check if I go in again. I did see that certain ones on the regular display were changed from $89.99 to $69.99, for instance the My World, and some of the older carts.

The cashier that likes me and not Holly said today that she knew the ad was in the store, but she hadn't seen it. I said "I'll see you Tuesday," but, I bet it will be leaked before then!

she was so givin' me the stink eye today! on my birthday to boot!

i'm soooooo confused with all the new carts and who's got what for what price my head spinning. i think i need to figure out which ones i really want and who's got them the cheapest! i think i'm just too tired tonight to decide!

Bummer, but thanks for the info. I will guess Dino Tracks and Old West will be the same price as well since they are new as well.

Yes. I didn't see dinosaur today, but I wasn't looking for it.

I noted that the 5 I want -- Designer's calendar, old west, sweet treats, paisley and Tinker Belle will all be 35.99. Also, I wanted stamping solutions which they didn't have.

I just don't know what I will do. Still hoping for a good on-line sale to start.

I did pick up the Martha Stewart scoring board today. I used my 40% coupon. I also got a new 1 1/2 inch circle punch at 40% - -the last time I used my CM punch, my palm was literally black and blue.

Were they actually out? If they are, then I'm making the trip on Thanksgiving. If not, it's Black Friday for me!

I also want the Very Merry Snow Friends cart (or the one with the dressed up Snowmen. . .whatever it's called!). I think I asked this earlier, but are they only online?? It would be way easier to just get the two together next week!

Were they actually out? If they are, then I'm making the trip on Thanksgiving. If not, it's Black Friday for me!

I also want the Very Merry Snow Friends cart (or the one with the dressed up Snowmen. . .whatever it's called!). I think I asked this earlier, but are they only online?? It would be way easier to just get the two together next week!

NO, just the tags were there. I did see tags for the Mini carts, but I did not see what the price was.

Darn! I got excited because Dino Tracks and A Child's Year are both $69 on the Cricut site, but I bet they will be $89 at M's. Poo...I guess I will either be headed to Walmart or Jo's.

Last weekend when I was at M's I noticed that all the tags for the newer carts from LAB on up had a red E written on them. I told DH that had to mean something and he told me I was looney. :confused3 I bet that E stands for excluded...they are excluded from the best price deal. You think? :idea:

Morgansmom and Holly, the cashier thing is too funny! If it helps you feel better Holly, there is a cashier at M's that does not like me, but loves DH. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter