Black Friday M's and Joann ads!

I was lucky on that bid. I think it all depends on the timing of when a bid is up. Most people were at work when I won. I tried like 4 times last night into the wee night and did not win bidding more money.

With all those dino's you made Susan I dont think I will come close. You did some awesome detailing with those. BTW how did the dino party go?

Hope you can get a copy of that ad Jennifer. You are our inside gal. You must be getting it from your f.r.i.e.n.d that po3 adores so much.

Hope you can get a copy of that ad Jennifer. You are our inside gal. You must be getting it from your f.r.i.e.n.d that po3 adores so much.

LOL!:lmao:

as long as she gives jennifer the ad that's all i really care about!

I read on the cricut board that ACM carts on Black Friday will be 34.99. Someoneelse reported seeing a tag hanging for Elmo's Party.

I read on the cricut board that ACM carts on Black Friday will be 34.99. Someoneelse reported seeing a tag hanging for Elmo's Party.

Thanks for posting Susan. Seems M's and ACM carts are pretty much going to be the same. I may go by there on Friday and get Old West and if they have it Elmo's Party. This does help with the planning.

I totally failed at my mission. My f.r.i.e.n.d. wasn't there this morning :(

I did ask about the ad and the woman at the service desk/cash register said she thinks "some" cartridges are on sale...So, I bought some and will go back and have them price adjusted on Friday or return them if I get them elsewhere for less. At least this way, I have them ;)

I totally failed at my mission. My f.r.i.e.n.d. wasn't there this morning :(

I did ask about the ad and the woman at the service desk/cash register said she thinks "some" cartridges are on sale...So, I bought some and will go back and have them price adjusted on Friday or return them if I get them elsewhere for less. At least this way, I have them ;)

Bummer on the ad! What carts did you get?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter