BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

She definitely is! They are all worried about Tyler and Angela when Kaycee could be the dark horse that ends up in Final 2 while no one is noticing. Jmo...
But she could be the one the Hive all pick to not vote for. Scotty told Hay that they have a plan since it will be 5 Hive and 4 L6 in jury...they are all, once the 5 Hive are in Jury, going to draw a name and that person will not get any Hive votes if they are F2.

But she could be the one the Hive all pick to not vote for. Scotty told Hay that they have a plan since it will be 5 Hive and 4 L6 in jury...they are all, once the 5 Hive are in Jury, going to draw a name and that person will not get any Hive votes if they are F2.

I heard about this plan, I really hope they don't do that and vote the way they should...for the best player no matter how much they screwed you over.

I heard about this plan, I really hope they don't do that and vote the way they should...for the best player no matter how much they screwed you over.
If they do go ahead with this plan, they should draw names in an order and then if #1 gets evicted they can cross them off and go to #2 and if they get evicted cross them off and go to #3...so on. I don't know...L4 plus JC and Sam did kinda play as a unit that seems to be loyal to the end. So why not??? And it would be neat for us viewers to see the list...so, say, Angela is #1 and she keeps going and we know they will not vote for her to win and then one week an HoH is thinking about cutting her and we all know she's the best to take to F2 because the jury majority (the Hive) won't vote for her. Would be a different twist.

That would be disappointing. I would hope that would eliminate them from every coming back for all star or repeat player.
I now know I will not vote for any Hive to be AFP.

Not sure how I feel about this? So they are going to determine, by random draw, who to let win? I wonder what the rationale is for this decision? If I was on the losing end, i’d be soooo mad.

Brett’s DR sessions are really irritating to me. He is trying too hard to sound like Paul. He doesn’t sound like that normally.

If Tyler doesn't get rid of Haleigh he will regret it, she's the one coming at him the hardest.
Angela is going to screw his game up. Afterwards, she will wave buh bye and as leaves him in the dust.

I'm starting to wonder if Haleigh wins HoH if she will put Tyler up. I think she will put up Sam and JC with Sam being her target. I honestly don't think she will put up a Level 6 member which is so stupid. Scottie on the other hand I think would put up Angela at the very least, with possibly JC next to her.

Angela stayed up in the hoh bed with tyler till 4am Even before they were asleep Brett and JC were already stirring about it. JC went to bed ticked off not only as a have not but because he knows that Tyler and Angela are a "showmance". Brett was up late sitting outside alone. Never talked to the live feeders but had a look of concern on his face.

Tyler secured Kaycee making sure she wasn't going to use the veto and that no one knows about them 2 as a F2.

Haleigh freaked out after a little bit of booze in her due to Scottie saying that he was the pawn. Kaycee assured her to trust kaycee.

Doesn't look like Kaycee used her veto...shocker:

Feeds back from Veto Ceremony. Apparently Haleigh and Scottie made some funny, epic speeches. All the HGs are talking about how great the speeches were. Sam says Brett set the bar and Haleigh and Scottie just smashed it. Kaycee says she almost considered the
deal Haleigh proposed in her speech. -sockruh

I agree 100%. Angela is going to dump Tyler so fast his head will spin. IMO, she seems the type that, if she wasn’t in the house, she won’t give Tyler a second look. She’s got her sights on a much bigger catch then him. He is such a nice guy, too bad he can’t see that. Angela has a nasty streak. I know it’s just a game, but you don’t have to say nasty things about other people and she’s so condescending.

I honestly think Angela really likes Tyler I think a few weeks ago she would have turned on Tyler in a heartbeat, now not so much. I think they have both developed real feelings for one other and will have a hard time evicting each other, and might end up going to the end with each other, which will actually help Tyler since I'm not sure Tyler can win against Kaycee, but can definitely win against Angela. Not sure who Angela has the best shot winning against, maybe Sam.

Just curious. Is there a big age difference between Angela and Tyler? I keep thinking she is quite a bit older. (not saying I don't agree to an older woman/younger man) Just curious.

Just curious. Is there a big age difference between Angela and Tyler? I keep thinking she is quite a bit older. (not saying I don't agree to an older woman/younger man) Just curious.

Angela is 26, Tyler is 23

Sam is going to be one bitter juror when Tyler has to vote her out:

2:06 PM PT Tyler is telling Sam he doesn't care about anything but getting to the F2 with her -delrayfan

2:05 PM PT Sam telling Tyler she would be honored and thrilled to be F2 with him. -delrayfan

2:03 PM PT Sam and Tyler talking about Haleigh clinging to that rope like a fxxing parasite. -delrayfan

Sam says in RL there is no one else but Tyler that she would hang out with. She doesn't like anyone else in the house enough. She is sad her and Tyler don't get to hang out and it makes her uncomfortable.​
-LiZinTeXaS​
2:00 Sam asks Tyler if he has had to defend her and he says a few times he has had to talk to get her not nominated. She is surprised. Sam asks why people don't like her? She thinks Haleigh does things deliberately to others.​
-LiZinTeXaS​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter