BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

I almost fell out of my chair last night when Sam said she was a licensed cosmetologist in 2 states. Really? I have always thought her hair is so quirky. There is a reason she is a welder and not a practicing cosmetologist :rolleyes1

Did I miss something last night? Were there no veto ceremony speeches???

Did I miss something last night? Were there no veto ceremony speeches???

They have not been showing the veto speeches this year. I'm guessing because they are the same "please use it on me, blah, blah, blah". The only one they have shown was Brett's when he made fun of Kaitlyn. I thought they were going to show Haleigh's and Scottie's because the houseguests were talking about their speeches and how epic they were. Apparently Haleigh put hers in poem form. I was disappointed they didn't show them when it seems they were actually something to listen to.

They have not been showing the veto speeches this year. I'm guessing because they are the same "please use it on me, blah, blah, blah". The only one they have shown was Brett's when he made fun of Kaitlyn. I thought they were going to show Haleigh's and Scottie's because the houseguests were talking about their speeches and how epic they were. Apparently Haleigh put hers in poem form. I was disappointed they didn't show them when it seems they were actually something to listen to.

I was expecting to see them for this reason too. I'm hoping they bring it up on that dopey recap show when it's down to final 3.

OMG! Tylers hair straight?!?!
I heard they had done that and production made him wash it and make it curly cause it would have interfered with how the splice together bits and pieces from different days and times.
He looked ridiculous .

I thought the whole CBS airing of the Veto comp was wayyyy long. It really does bother me when every two seconds they show one of the competitors in the DR discussing the whole comp when it's obviously all said and done when they're talking about winning and what not! :sad2:

And I wish they just did a picture in picture type thing for that. We can watch them walk back and forth but put the DR sessions in a smaller window for commentary.

I agree about Scottie. I wanted to like him, but he was such a bad player. Not sure how he could call himself a super fan with how he played the game. This is what he said that was bleeped out. When you read this, remember Angela is from Hilton Head.

Haleigh- He (Scottie) said "you can all suck it except for you, Tyler, cause I know you have been getting that Hilton Head".

Scottie's live eviction speech, unedited.

OK. Alright. Julie, first all, I still don’t know if we are hanging out again tonight, my friends keep dicking around and can’t make any plans. Secondly, I hope you all know the right and the smart move and I hope you make it, if you don’t then you can suck it. Except for Tyler, because he is already getting a steady diet of that Hilton Head.

*Tyler throw his toy at him* -Do

OK. Alright. Julie, first all, I still don’t know if we are hanging out again tonight, my friends keep dicking around and can’t make any plans. Secondly, I hope you all know the right and the smart move and I hope you make it, if you don’t then you can suck it. Except for Tyler, because he is already getting a steady diet of that Hilton Head.

Gee, I wonder why he doesn't have a girlfriend?

I think Tyler is about done, it will all start to fall apart for him in the jury house as these evicted players start to trade war stories.

GO KAYCEE..........

OMG. I had to rewind a few times to see what he even said. He is so rude and socially awkward, I'm glad he's gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter