BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

The TV in the kitchen that links to the HOH room was switched on, no one knows for how long. Everyone was talking about Sam, and it's possible she heard. Kaycee realised when she was downstairs and ran up to tell everyone.
They switched it off, but it is still apparently transmitting the sound to the kitchen from the HOH room. There was a lot of Sam bashing from Brett and the rest of L6. Right before KC came up Brett was reiterating the story of how Sam had just freaked out on him about the laundry for no reason - he had already told this story earlier and Sam very likely heard him. -

I didn't think they could hear anything on that TV and I have never seen anything that broadcast what was going on in the HOH room. That sounds weird to me.

I don't know, all I read is that they were freaking out that Sam heard them. apparently Kaycee went downstairs to check if she could hear them and she could, but they don't know what Sam heard or didn't hear

Tyler joined Kaycee & Angela in the HOH. Talked turned to Angela saying she & Sam hashed it out about what Sam heard on the intercom last night. Angela said she told Sam that Brett was just being a little girl
to us. Tyler asks if Sam brought it up. Angela said ya, Sam called Angela to the BA.

Angela continues saying Sam asked her what that whole thing was last night. Angela told Sam that she did not know, that something went wrong with the cameras & apparently everything they were talking about upstairs was just broadcasted. It really wasn't a big deal. Sam told Angela she thought they were doing it on purpose & trying to get her to listen. So she was trying not to listen. Angela told Sam it was stupid. Brett was venting to us about some laundry.

Sam told Angela that she didn't understand what happened because they (Brett & Sam) put their clothes all together & he took his laundry away & unsorted it after Sam had it all combined & that she was just confused.

Angela told Sam that they were all laughing at Brett, cause it was laundry, the most stupidest thing ever & apparently it really bothered Brett. Angela said the thing that bothered him was the Haleigh part of it.

Sam said, well Haleigh really hadn't done her laundry, so I just thought they could do it together. Angela said, ya, ya, ya, totally. Angela tells Sam not to even worry about it, it was dumb. That Brett was a little girl & he needed someone to vent to. We were all laughing, it was not serious, yada, yada.

Tyler says it's all good then. It could have been worse. Kaycee says it could have been way worse. Angela says really bad.

Before this convo Tyler told Angela & Kaycee that he was talking to Sam in BA about relationships for about an hour. They ask him how she is, & Tyler said she was in a good mood.

JC has concerns about tyler being very close with Angela and then Kaycee. He's been talking to Brett to try and align with Brett and pull in Sam and Haleigh.

Brett has listened and nodded along with what JC has laid out for him but Brett is Level 6 til Final 4.
(I don't see how Brett does not see he is at the bottom of Level 6. He needs to make a move very soon, like at the double eviction, to get Tyler and Angela out, otherwise I think he will be gone in the double.)

JC wants Brett to win the HOH and not Sam or Haleigh because they will nominate each other and not his targets who are Angela/Kaycee.

Fessy hasn't campaigned to stay at all. he's barely mingled with the HG's. HE did tell JC that he wants to make a speech to separate tyler from Angela and Kaycee.

Fessy still has jealousy issues with Haleigh gaming with the others. But haleigh knows that her game is more important that the thing that fessy is talking about with dreams of a "tv future"

Haleigh has made sure that she's stay part of the mix with the rest of the house. She knows the odds are against her but if manages to not win HOH and go on the block she feels she would stay over Sam with Kaycee, JC and Brett to keep her.
(She's an idiot if she thinks she will stay over Sam. How in the world does she think not winning HoH is a good thing. I think Fessy has rubbed off on her.)

Tyler and Angela have been playing the snuggling/cuddling game and everyone has taken notice. They've both let their guards down game wise and are wide open for a duo nomination if the option presents itself.

HG's will be on their 2nd day of inside lockdown and will be either getting more paranoid as the day goes on or sleep the day away.

Fessy still has jealousy issues with Haleigh gaming with the others. But haleigh knows that her game is more important that the thing that fessy is talking about with dreams of a "tv future"

This makes perfect sense, another one who thinks BB will give them a lifetime of fame. :sad2:

This makes perfect sense, another one who thinks BB will give them a lifetime of fame. :sad2:

I probably can possibly name 10 BB people from pass shows that I remember. So I totally agree! :sad2:

I think Brett and Haleigh are so cute they have so much more chemistry then her and Fessy.

I think it makes sense for JC and Sam and Brett and Haleigh and whoever comes back into tomorrow to come together they are the next to go.

I thought Haley and Fessy talking to the camera about how bad they are was pretty funny. Fessy needs to snap out of it, he has the best chance to come back into the game if it's a physical battle back. I'm also impressed that he was able to catch the balls in the first round. Those should have been worth the 3 points. Anyway, will be exciting to see who comes back tomorrow. I'm also wondering if Level 6 will decide at the last minute to evict Haleigh over fessy.

Im sorry, but JC needs to be kicked out. He is getting worse and worse since they let him get away with everything:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...-another-houseguest-hes-asleep-042811973.html

Just watched. WOW!! I can't believe he hasn't been kicked out of the house. It is ridiculous that they are allowing other houseguests to be groped without their consent and it is allowed because of his protected status. CBS could be sued by the houseguests for not stepping in on this behavior.

Just watched. WOW!! I can't believe he hasn't been kicked out of the house. It is ridiculous that they are allowing other houseguests to be groped without their consent and it is allowed because of his protected status. CBS could be sued by the houseguests for not stepping in on this behavior.

I'm curious have the house guests done anything to stop it or complained to CBS?

I'm totally creeped out and disgusted.
He is very lucky he didn't get socked in the mouth while Tyler was "sleeping".

What ticks me off is that CBS is giving JC a great edit, he may very well win AFP, because the majority of their audience is the causal viewer that watches on CBS only and has no clue of anything that goes on behind the scenes. I'm sure they will talk to JC about what he did, but guaranteed JC will say he himself was sleeping and didn't realize he did that :crazy2: What they need to do is kick him off, but not sure they will do that, at the very least they better tell him he is no longer allowed to sleep anywhere near Tyler or go near Tyler when Tyler is sleeping.

I'm curious have the house guests done anything to stop it or complained to CBS?

I would be curious about this too. My daughter said she read that JC opened the door on Haleigh when she was in the toilet room and wouldn't close it/leave and she called for production. Not sure what website she read that.....

What ticks me off is that CBS is giving JC a great edit, he may very well win AFP, because the majority of their audience is the causal viewer that watches on CBS only and has no clue of anything that goes on behind the scenes.

With the casual watcher I think Tyler may still will AFP. I only watch CBS and nothing behind the scenes. I only know what is put here. Even without reading this thread JC drives me nuts. I don't think he is funny. He is quiet annoying. Tyler I think has a charm that no one else in the house has.

I do feel that if CBS is not doing anything about JC the house guests should vote him out. CBS does really need to do something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter