BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

Super disappointed with this ending! Paul deserved to win, he played the BB game the way is should be played. Alex really was another major letdown, could she be more of a sore loser. I really liked her and thought she played a decent game, then all sour grapes, not a good look on her. Lastly, Cody winning America's vote, WHAT??? That is insane to me! He was the most miserable player I have witnessed in BB history. Glad this season is over, I am ready to erase it from my mind. Celebrity BB up next!!

In my opinion, Paul played the better game and deserved the win. I think that to some extent he mismanaged the jury, but the other problem is they were sore losers. If they weren't so bitter then maybe his mismanagement wouldn't matter. Obviously for some they couldn't get past it and others could. Part of it is personality. And you can't tell me that Cody voted Josh because of gameplay. He just hated Josh less than he hated Paul. I think that if he didn't have such a vendetta, Paul would have won by one vote.

I also think Paul did a bad job with the questions portion. He should have just owned it and said, "Yeah, I did everything that you're saying I did, but I did it because it's a game and I was going to do what it took to win." He shouldn't have deflected or denied. I think some of them would have appreciated that.

I had to laugh when Paul called Josh a coward for telling all the evicted houseguests in his goodbye messages that he was in an alliance with Christmas and Paul. Didn't Paul lie in those same messages - telling them he "didn't know what happened? Someone must have gone rogue!"? Pretty ironic

In my opinion, Paul played the better game and deserved the win. I think that to some extent he mismanaged the jury, but the other problem is they were sore losers. If they weren't so bitter then maybe his mismanagement wouldn't matter. Obviously for some they couldn't get past it and others could. Part of it is personality. And you can't tell me that Cody voted Josh because of gameplay. He just hated Josh less than he hated Paul. I think that if he didn't have such a vendetta, Paul would have won by one vote.

I also think Paul did a bad job with the questions portion. He should have just owned it and said, "Yeah, I did everything that you're saying I did, but I did it because it's a game and I was going to do what it took to win." He shouldn't have deflected or denied. I think some of them would have appreciated that.
Good points!

Haven't watched yet but saw on Facebook!!!!
Yes, yes, yes.....woohoo! Paul lost!
Out of the 3 left, Josh was the only one I could stand slightly.
Cody won AFH!
Karma, karma, karma!!

I also was surprised how nervous Paul seemed during the jury questions and "final appeal" compared to his DR sessions - his voice/accent sounded like a different person entirely IMO (I guess they do many retakes in the DR)

A lot of people are saying Cody told Josh if he makes it to Final 2 he'd vote for him. I think now I sort of remember that. They were fighting of course and Cody said that sarcastically. So Cody said he sticks to his word, guess it makes sense he voted for him.

A lot of people are saying Cody told Josh if he makes it to Final 2 he'd vote for him. I think now I sort of remember that. They were fighting of course and Cody said that sarcastically. So Cody said he sticks to his word, guess it makes sense he voted for him.
Interesting!

I think future BB players can learn ftom this season. Lying, hardcore manipulation, and bullying are not necessarily the only way to win. Personally, I think jury management is a huge part of the game and Paul failed it.

Last edited:
I don't believe in the whole bitter jury idea. Your vote is your vote and there are no hard rules on how to use your vote. If you're mad that someone sent you packing, lied to you or whatever, you have every right to use your vote against that person if you so choose.

Jury management is a huge part of the end game and Paul failed at it. Like he said about everyone else in the house, he played himself.

I don't believe in the whole bitter jury idea. Your vote is your vote and there are no hard rules on how to use your vote. If you're mad that someone sent you packing, lied to you or whatever, you have every right to use your vote against that person if you so choose.

Jury management is a huge part of the end game and Paul failed at it. Like he said about everyone else in the house, he played himself.

I totally agree. The term bitter jury doesn't sit right with me. To me it's a term that is thrown out when the votes don't go the way they want or expect it to go.

This thread has been entertaining, it's been a blast! :worship::disrocks:

Just watched the show and if I hadn't heard before that Josh had won, I would have thought for sure that Paul had it.......just like he did!

That was priceless, he was gobsmacked and Julie's comment about always being a bridesmaid! LOL

It wasn't a bitter jury, as I said, I thought Paul had it but they obviously felt Josh played the "actual" Big Brother game and that Paul's style of personal attacks and deflecting nasty jobs on Josh and others so he appeared to have clean hands was not the way to play the game.

What Josh did during his goodbye messages was genius.....well Paul was still acting innocent, Josh was smart enough to let them know.

As the one question was asked of Paul, did you not think we would talk in the jury house? :hyper2:

Raven stroking Paul's arm and looking like she had just been crowned in a beauty pageant oh wait until she sees that she was dead last in most of the polls the entire season.

Matt really thinks he is something, oh my gosh!

I really wish we could see their reactions when Paul and his minions find out how much they were disliked. popcorn::

Super disappointed with this ending! Paul deserved to win, he played the BB game the way is should be played. Alex really was another major letdown, could she be more of a sore loser. I really liked her and thought she played a decent game, then all sour grapes, not a good look on her. Lastly, Cody winning America's vote, WHAT??? That is insane to me! He was the most miserable player I have witnessed in BB history. Glad this season is over, I am ready to erase it from my mind. Celebrity BB up next!!

I feel the exact same!

Paul was robbed! He was the only one playing the game and all those jurors were just bitter about being outplayed. They are absolutely ridiculous to give it Josh who didn't do a thing all season except be super obnoxious.

And giving the America's vote to Cody…unbelievable. He has no personality and I cringed every time they would show his miserable, angry face. And we reward THAT?

I feel like I just wasted a whole summer watching this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter