Best Souvenire buys...

Buying pictures that the CM takes are great survineers...plus you don't have to do all of that heavy packing.

MickeysMommy...
The cork stoppers are silver, gold, & black. They are availbale in mickey ears & the Sorcerer Mickey Hat with ears. I found them at DTD in the home store, our hotel gift shop Carribean Beach, and I found them on the Boardwalk in a gift store. I saw them at MGM as well. I do not think you will have trouble finding them. I think they are $8. A GREAT GIFT!:wave2:

Happy Shopping!!!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Thanks, AlwaysAPrincess! I don't know why I never noticed them before. I guess because I wasn't looking specifically for them I didn't pay any attention. And, at $8 it's a steal.

Thanks again :flower:

Every time we go, we find that there's one T-shirt or sweatshirt that every other person is wearing. We soon realized that that is the Shirt O' the Year -- the one that sells for less than the others. If most of the shirts are $25-50, these will be $21 or whatever the price o' the year is. And they're usually pretty cool.

Great ideas...I will have to remember them for my next trip. On my recent trip, I ended up going to the Art of Disney and bought the "Disney kiss" poster - absolutely love it. I had it framed when I got home and it looks fantastic. I also got a Cinderella and Prince Charming drawn for me and framed in a Disney cherry wood frame, also had it signed. It was only $95 in the end and it is my favorite thing I have ever bought. The other thing I did was buy some postcards from there and also had them framed. They were $5 each, and they look great hanging on the wall. I wish that I would have bought more jewelry (Charm bracelet), but did manage to buy some great Christmas tree ornaments at the Disney Christmas store in DTD - I only wish again that I had bought more. The other thing was wine charms - they didn't have the set that I wanted in stock at 3 stores that I tried, but I really wanted those as well.
I thank all of you for the great ideas. I was there through Huricane Frances and didn't get the opportunity to get to some of the stores mentioned on here that I really wanted to see.
Well, there's always next time (2006)
Jo

I like collecting the annual books, cd's & dvd's. I also collect ornaments and antenna toppers, as well as resort mugs.

Today I discovered my husband trashed my Mickey antenna cover. It was the patriotic red, white, and blue one. I got it a month after 9/11. This is the second time tonight I posted the this horrific event. I am so mad!!!:mad:

I'm even more upset because we decided not to go WDW for Thanksgiving this year. So now I can't replace the antenna cover nor can I get my annual Christmas ornament.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes I know I can go to the local Disney Store. It's not the same especially since the Disney Stores are becoming The Children's Place. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Please send Pixie Dust ASAP so I can let go of this and smile again.:sad2:

I bought some of the charms, they're really cute. Instead of a charm bracelet I hang them onto the zipper of my clothing. Today I'm wearing a zip-up sweater and I have donald hanging on the zip. very subtle.

JJ Penguin

A new store just opened in the Downtown Disney Market Place, Mickey's Mart. Everything in the store is $10.00 and under. It's located between Disney Tails and Disney at Home. It features unique gifts, as well as surprise grab bags and items of the week.

Barbarak18

Mickey's Mart????? When did this open?...Oh, I am in trouble next time I go to DD....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter