Best price for 2 day/2 park passes?

Esmerelda

DVC'r 10/04/Dis Veteran
Where is the best place to buy 2day/2park passes? Should I just buy them online? Can I get them cheaper thru AAA?

thanks for all help,
Esmerelda

You can call your local AAA office and ask them what the price is, remember though, you have to belong to AAA to get a discount, if there is indeed a discount.

The best place for tickets I found is through
www.hotwire.com their hotwire membership savings club.

They offer 2 day /2 park adult tickets for $90.49
They offer 2 day/2 park child tickets for $80.56

And free shipping and handling. The first 30 day membership to the club is free, then after that it is $7.95 month.

You can cancel anytime. Also they have a special now with your first purchase your receive an additional $10 back.

I already bought my Universal and Disney 4 day hopper plus passes through them.

Good luck. :wave2: :wave2:

thanks everyone for your help!

Sharyn927!! Oh my gosh! You made me remember that I belong to Connections! I joined them about 2 years ago and apparently my membership is still up to date (I checked). I can get them cheaper thru there...thank you so much for sparking my memory!

Actually there are several things I can get thru there...meal vouchers for WDW...movie tickets...etc. All sorts of fun stuff. I just haven't used it in such a long time..I'd forgotten about it.

thanks again for all help,
Esmerelda :)

Esmerelda,

Glad I could help. What is Connections? How do you join and how much?

It sounds a lot like Hotwire with meal vouchers, movie tickets etc.

By the way the Universal tickets for $86.95 do not include picking the tickets up at a kiosk for $2.00 additional. I hear the lines at the park to pick these up are awful since everyone selects this cheaper delivery method.

The other option of $11 ups makes the total for tickets more than Hotwires deal if you only need 2 day passes.

But it is a good deal for 5 consecutive days.

Thanks
:teeth: :wave2: :teeth:

Connections sounds like the Hotwire thing....not sure.

www.connections123.com

you have to join for a trial period initially...then I think its like $60 for the year to continue....I hadn't ordered anything for well over a year but they had billed my CC and I missed it apparently.

There are some good deals on it...I checked on USF tickets. They are $90.49 for adults..and $80.56 for kids and that includes shipping I believe also. This is the price for the 2 park/2 day in case I didn't say.

You can also order meal vouchers from the site. We ordered these 3 years ago for our WDW trip and they were great money savers.

happy planning,
Esmerelda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter