Ban Wagon -2011 Edition

Sure do! Our DD's would get along. I was thinking about making the trip up to Mill Creek they have a Color me Mine and they have Disney themed pottery. But it has to be a non-school and non-work day. haha. thats the trick.

Megan loves Color me mine and we are just down the road from Mill Creek...I will pm you, we have some long weekend this month and we are very flexible!!

No...I did not...they are long gone, but now that I know that trick I will try it next time!! I actually cracked on today...first time that ever happened!! Guess I did the same cut too many times in one spot. I always try to keep rotating but...don't know??!!

I've cracked some in the past too. I keep my blades pretty deep so I tend to so that a lot.

After every session, before you put your mat away or if you use flocked or glitter paper wipe down your mat with a non alcohol based baby wipe. Rub gently because it will take the glue off if you rub to hard. Let it air dry and when it's tacky again, place the cover sheet back on. I also learned from Hope that the mat covers do have a top and bottom. If you switch it around the top will pull adhesive off so when I open a new pack I immediately write TOP on every cover.

I've cracked some in the past too. I keep my blades pretty deep so I tend to so that a lot.

After every session, before you put your mat away or if you use flocked or glitter paper wipe down your mat with a non alcohol based baby wipe. Rub gently because it will take the glue off if you rub to hard. Let it air dry and when it's tacky again, place the cover sheet back on. I also learned from Hope that the mat covers do have a top and bottom. If you switch it around the top will pull adhesive off so when I open a new pack I immediately write TOP on every cover.

too funny, I write TOP on mine too!

I think I learned that tip from Susan, 123SA. I noticed that the wrong side would pull off my adhesive, but I never thought to write Top before reading it here.

I learned that tip here too! We write "this side up" before we romove the cover the first time.

I had a tiny slip... I was getting my CM pages and page protectors and I accidentally read out the number for the doodling templates:rolleyes1:guilty: But I did only have a tiny little one that is almost worn out from use, and I know I will use them loads....... Chalk me up for £16-worth of naughty :blush:

I'm afraid I will need to be pulled back on tomorrow morning. We had our one night eat out last night. (This was fine because it fell into our goal.) But, we are going out tonight for a celebration dinner. Our oldest was the feature of the sports page headline in our local paper. He is having such an amazing wrestling season so far and it's only his freshman year. So, we are going to take him out to celebrate his "local fame"!!! I think it's worthy of falling off the wagon!! ;)

Erin--that's so exciting :) Good for him! I'm sure you got more than one copy of the paper ;)

That is a worthy reason to fall off the wagon!!!! I do the same thing for my kids...
When DS 14 scored his first HS soccer goal this season we went out the following night.. When he scored his first HS basketball basket we went out to celebrate... (he's a freshman too)...
Did the same thing for our DD too... Went to regionals this year(fall 2010), celebration.
DS10 succeeds.. celebration...
We do this for the big things...

Congrats to your DS!!!

Erin, congrats to you DS....this is more than a wonderful reason to fall off the wagon!

Celebrations are allowed - besides they are great scap opportunities:rolleyes1:thumbsup2

I did partake in the 2nd round of $9.99 cartridges and picked up Robotz and Nursery Rhymes. But I did not look at the 80% off bin, even though I saw K&Co and Jolees, and I didn't look at the regular clearance either. Total spending for the month is about $25.

I fell off a little bit, needed to buy sticker pack for my MK swap, spent $3.99.
but that is all I need to buy, have everything else in my stash:cool1: for MK and Tag swaps!

Thanks guys for the congrats to DS!! We are so proud of him, but ready to jump back up on that wagon!!!

So far for the month...I have spent...$1!!!!! LOL I'm WAAAAY under what I was allowing myself! But, I am still thinking about one of the new carts!!

Oh, and Lisa - I wanted to tell you how much I LOVE the "learning to dance in the rain"...awesome statement!

:goodvibes thanks, it will be tough for me, I'm more of a "stuck in the mud" kind of girl....need to let go and have more fun!

Spent my monthly scrappin' allowance today. JoAnn's had open stock paper (including blingy cardstock) 6 for .96 :banana: Rachel went with me and we shopped our list and only our list :) We also cleaned out our paper and sticker letters we won't use and boxed them for a donation.

Erin--good for you only spending $1 so far this month :)

Spent my monthly scrappin' allowance today. JoAnn's had open stock paper (including blingy cardstock) 6 for .96 :banana: Rachel went with me and we shopped our list and only our list :) We also cleaned out our paper and sticker letters we won't use and boxed them for a donation.

Erin--good for you only spending $1 so far this month :)

how long is the sale lasting? I have no pattern paper left :confused3:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter