Ban Wagon -2011 Edition

But, you should actually need them, right? Not buy them "just to use a coupon," and you have a pile at home already, right?

:rolleyes1none of us every stockpile do we :rolleyes1:lmao:

megan just walked in, "mom what are you doing?"
me "checking in"
megan "what's this one/?"
me "bandwagon, we are trying to only buy what we need"
Megan "you can really only get things you need!"
me "ya, well at least try"

um, a non-believer in my midst LOL

Ok I'm jumping on.

We are trying to buy a house and I need to reign things in so that I can paint, buy new things and make it ours.

On the scrapping front, I have still been using most of my stash while scrapping/swapping. And only buying paper/embellies if I don't have any of that theme.

Pictures are a must!! I have been using my coupons especially for snapfish, my last order was for 645 prints, which would have been $86.31 but i paid $48.20 because they sent me a 25%off and free shipping. :cool1:

Carts- DBF bought me 5 for Christmas, including all of the new disney so I am set there. I also picked up Twinkle Toes at walmart for $25 today, that will be my last for a long time. And since its dance I will get loads of use out of it.

Household

Really need to eat in more often. This is so hard with the work schedules around here, but we are going to limit to once per month. I need to get over to the crockpot sticky and start some meal planning.

Make Coupons my new friend. I was doing really good for awhile. I love saving more than I spend. I usually forget the ones that I need at home. :eek:

Baby Steps....:upsidedow

Whew!!! I did really need them...one melted because it got too close to the stove...don't ask. The other one...I was cutting with glitter paper...after several cut, nothing stuck to it. So, had to make an emergency run to Wally World!!! I''m glad though that I'm still at zero dollars spent so far this month!!!

:rolleyes1none of us every stockpile do we :rolleyes1:lmao:

megan just walked in, "mom what are you doing?"
me "checking in"
megan "what's this one/?"
me "bandwagon, we are trying to only buy what we need"
Megan "you can really only get things you need!"
me "ya, well at least try"

um, a non-believer in my midst LOL

She's too cute!!

Ok I'm jumping on.

We are trying to buy a house and I need to reign things in so that I can paint, buy new things and make it ours.

Hey I just noticed you are from Port Orchard. Like for real or the fictional town that Debbie MacComber writes about?
She's from the real Port Orchard and after reading about 15 of her books, I really want to go!!
Have you read her books? If so is Port Orchard really like the way she describes it?

Whew!!! I did really need them...one melted because it got too close to the stove...don't ask. The other one...I was cutting with glitter paper...after several cut, nothing stuck to it. So, had to make an emergency run to Wally World!!! I''m glad though that I'm still at zero dollars spent so far this month!!!

Did you try wiping them down with babies wipes and letting them air dry?

She's too cute!!
Hey I just noticed you are from Port Orchard. Like for real or the fictional town that Debbie MacComber writes about?
She's from the real Port Orchard and after reading about 15 of her books, I really want to go!!
Have you read her books? If so is Port Orchard really like the way she describes it?

At least you didn't say you want to go to Forks. That's a Twilight reference, and someone told DH, "I really want to go to Forks!" when she found out DH was from WA. Forks is not worth going to. But Port Orchard has some good antique stores (or at least used to) in Port Orchard. But it's been several years since I've been there.

Hehe Just now.:confused3

For real the real Port Orchard. I havent had the chance to read her books. I just got done reading the Sookie Stackhouse books, the first book/series I've read in 2 years. But I was looking at them the other day, and when DBF's kindle gets back I might have to get them there. I am sure its pretty close to the actual thing.

Well let me know if you get to visit. :yay:

At least you didn't say you want to go to Forks. That's a Twilight reference, and someone told DH, "I really want to go to Forks!" when she found out DH was from WA. Forks is not worth going to. But Port Orchard has some good antique stores (or at least used to) in Port Orchard. But it's been several years since I've been there.

Hehe Just now.:confused3

For real the real Port Orchard. I havent had the chance to read her books. I just got done reading the Sookie Stackhouse books, the first book/series I've read in 2 years. But I was looking at them the other day, and when DBF's kindle gets back I might have to get them there. I am sure its pretty close to the actual thing.

Well let me know if you get to visit. :yay:

OK it's now on my bucket list.

The books are pretty good, not raunchy like some romance novels. Just about a group of people in town.

Hey, We've been to Forks. haha. DD#1 is in to Twilight a smidge. So we decided to take the trip. the weather even cooperated too. We did the whole Port Angeles, Olympic Mountains loop. But there really isnt much up there. never has been. I saw license plates from as far away as Louisiana. I was like are you people crazy? :rotfl:

PO has some decent antique shops still. but thats pretty much all that has ever been in downtown. I was actually just down there today, sorta window shopping.

OK it's now on my bucket list.

The books are pretty good, not raunchy like some romance novels. Just about a group of people in town.

I'm definatly going to check them out. my house doesnt need to be cleaned and the kids dont need to eat everyday. :rotfl2: right?

If you come this way I would leave yourself lots of time, PO itself is pretty small but theres loads of other things to see. Like the Mountains and Seattle.

DH almost took a job in Seattle so we had looked at the area a lot. I do like it up there but I'm an East coast kinda girl.

We used to live in CA as well when I was little, and would visit friends in WA.

Apparently in 2009 (I think) PO had a Cedar Cove day, the name of the town in the book. It sounded neat.

I would have no ida what Forks meant if y'all hadn't explained. I am not into Twilight in the least I know one characters name and that's it. LOL

DH almost took a job in Seattle so we had looked at the area a lot. I do like it up there but I'm an East coast kinda girl.

We used to live in CA as well when I was little, and would visit friends in WA.

Apparently in 2009 (I think) PO had a Cedar Cove day, the name of the town in the book. It sounded neat.

I would have no ida what Forks meant if y'all hadn't explained. I am not into Twilight in the least I know one characters name and that's it. LOL

Its a pretty nice place to live. Its quiet here but we are only an hour away from Seattle and all that craziness.

Yup they had Cedar Cove Days, I couldn't remember if it was this past summer or 2009. Haha with the craziness of the divorce and everything parts of those 2 years just blend together.

They "revamped" down town to look more like the books describe and had a whole week of events. We went and people watched for awhile. Actors were even hired to be the characters. Debbie did some knitting afternoons and stuff.

I guess at the annual Tree lighting ceremony this year, Debbie and her publishers were there.

Its a pretty nice place to live. Its quiet here but we are only an hour away from Seattle and all that craziness.

Yup they had Cedar Cove Days, I couldn't remember if it was this past summer or 2009. Haha with the craziness of the divorce and everything parts of those 2 years just blend together.

They "revamped" down town to look more like the books describe and had a whole week of events. We went and people watched for awhile. Actors were even hired to be the characters. Debbie did some knitting afternoons and stuff.

I guess at the annual Tree lighting ceremony this year, Debbie and her publishers were there.

Ok the characters might be a bit much. LOL

my mom loves those books, she went to the cedar grove day last year I think......I'm abount 30 miles north of seattle up I-5, so you'd better come see me too if anyone ever gets to WA!

Rachel we so need to put our heads together....I haven't been to PO since I was a kid....and figure out a good time to get together

Sure do! Our DD's would get along. I was thinking about making the trip up to Mill Creek they have a Color me Mine and they have Disney themed pottery. But it has to be a non-school and non-work day. haha. thats the trick.

Did you try wiping them down with babies wipes and letting them air dry?

No...I did not...they are long gone, but now that I know that trick I will try it next time!! I actually cracked on today...first time that ever happened!! Guess I did the same cut too many times in one spot. I always try to keep rotating but...don't know??!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter