August Challenge ~ Winner is PrincessNancy96!!!!

4 more to finish out August!! Hoping for a great September!

Reddy--they would probably have taken photopass pics outside Tusker, with Donald. That's our "favoritest" place to eat!!

are updated to here...

great job Nan on getting those books done!

Yea Me....Please bring my total up to 47 :banana:

I completed another goal today. My son is always asking us to tell him funny stories about when he was a baby so I decided to make him a book so we and he will never forget the silliness or the trouble he got into.

If anyone is interested in reading the stories I uploaded them in my webshots.

Just so you know after I read the pages I realized there was some journaling errors and YES they were corrected but I'm too lazy to retake and upload photos :)
http://family.webshots.com/album/580296188jLPBWR

Yea Me....Please bring my total up to 47 :banana:

I completed another goal today. My son is always asking us to tell him funny stories about when he was a baby so I decided to make him a book so we and he will never forget the silliness or the trouble he got into.

If anyone is interested in reading the stories I uploaded them in my webshots.

Just so you know after I read the pages I realized there was some journaling errors and YES they were corrected but I'm too lazy to retake and upload photos :)
http://family.webshots.com/album/580296188jLPBWR

what a sweet idea!
updated!

and our winner for the month is Nan with a grand total of 255 pages!

our monthly total was 1021 and 12 of us made our personal goals!!!

great job everyone!

Again - a big WOW to 255 pages!! I bow to you as well, Nan!:worship:

I have been feeling so yucky, out of work on Monday because I was sick and feeling just dreadful for the rest of the week so far that I didn't go beyond 37 pages. You know I don't feel well when I don't scrap when I have time! I have had an all cut out layout with tape on some pieces just sitting there, and I can't rustle up the energy to do anything about it!

Oh well! It's a new month!

ok, better late than never. I only added another 10 pages to my count for August. Didn't make my monthly goal of 30.

I did get my goal this month. I completed a total of 22 pages and am now working on May 2011 in my DD's personal book. She doesn't have much left after that. Then it will be UTD for a bit and I can move on to school, since it just started, I can do 1st day of school LO and fun run. Then on to Girl Scouts. Yeah!! It could all be UTD by Christmas. That would be wonderful!!

But again, I bow down to Nancy too!!

I did get my goal this month. I completed a total of 22 pages and am now working on May 2011 in my DD's personal book. She doesn't have much left after that. Then it will be UTD for a bit and I can move on to school, since it just started, I can do 1st day of school LO and fun run. Then on to Girl Scouts. Yeah!! It could all be UTD by Christmas. That would be wonderful!!

But again, I bow down to Nancy too!!

I updated your numbers and added that you made your goal :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter