August 2017

Can anyone tell me what percent the AP discount is for CR early August. I have not upgraded my ticket yet so I can not see passholder rates.

I just booked the TA exclusive deal for august at the Poly but it was a really tough call because the Grand Floridian was nearly the same price for my six night stay. I'm starting to second guess. We did the Poly on a similar deal back in 2015 when kids were 4 and 2. We loved. Kids especially loved the pool. Should I switch to the GF? My daughter will miss the lava pool slide but looks like GF has a slide too. I would miss trader sams and easy access to the TTC. Never set foot in the GF so hard to know what I'm missing. The near even price makes it a tough calll.

We have always stayed at the Poly- love it!! But we also did the exclusive TA deal and the Poly was not available for our dates. So we are staying at the GF (at an amazing price!). Looking forward to trying somewhere new!!

I just booked the TA exclusive deal for august at the Poly but it was a really tough call because the Grand Floridian was nearly the same price for my six night stay. I'm starting to second guess. We did the Poly on a similar deal back in 2015 when kids were 4 and 2. We loved. Kids especially loved the pool. Should I switch to the GF? My daughter will miss the lava pool slide but looks like GF has a slide too. I would miss trader sams and easy access to the TTC. Never set foot in the GF so hard to know what I'm missing. The near even price makes it a tough calll.
We are staying in Sept for 6 nights - chose the Grand because it was only $101 dollars more. The Poly discount was about 46% while the GF discount was about 58%.

Thanks I figured it out and requested a qoute. Fingers crossed the deals are good.

Oh trust me the deals are amazing! Especially if you're booking deluxe anyway. 100% yes it's better. I got animal kingdom lodge cheaper than a moderate for my same dates.

Couldn't I book at one resort 08/09 and then another deluxe from 08/15 forward.

I am still in the dark on who this ta is, I know it's not my local triple as I called today.

Thanks
Sometimes, you can book up to 5 days past either end of the date blocks, but that depends on availability.

Do the standard cancellation rules apply to room only bookings done through this agency? I'd like to book a room but am not 100% certain we will be able to go. Once it's booked, can we cancel it or do we have to go through the agency?

Do the standard cancellation rules apply to room only bookings done through this agency? I'd like to book a room but am not 100% certain we will be able to go. Once it's booked, can we cancel it or do we have to go through the agency?

Yes standard refund process. The only thing that the due date is two weeks sooner.

I got a quote for an AKL Savannah room for the last week in August that is $100 cheaper than the AoA suite we already have booked for the same week. It seems like a really good deal and I'm considering cancelling and switching to the TA deal.

We had already planned visitng AKL one evening for dinner and I think my 3yo daughter would likely really enjoy the animals outside. It seems like a no-brainer.

My only hesitation is that there's a chance my MIL would come and the extra room of the suite would be nice if that were the case. Decisions!

We took the summer offer. Odds are we will not get free dining (we had been planning for late August first.) My sister found a great flight deal out of Halifax (a 3.5 hour drive from here) for under $400 each for the four of them. I was unable to get the same deal, but I still got a decent deal. Anything around $575 or under is worth booking from around here. Then with the Canadian offer on the tickets and the summer deal, we saved just under $1200!! (Now think we are Canadians so it adds up to more... LOL) For two rooms at All Star Sports. I think that's a good savings. We will still price everything out IF we were magically permitted free dining for our dates. I doubt it because even Canadians (and Visa cardholders) didn't get it that early last year. We're going Aug 7-15 because that's when she got the good deal for the flights. I'm happy!

I got a quote for an AKL Savannah room for the last week in August that is $100 cheaper than the AoA suite we already have booked for the same week. It seems like a really good deal and I'm considering cancelling and switching to the TA deal.

We had already planned visitng AKL one evening for dinner and I think my 3yo daughter would likely really enjoy the animals outside. It seems like a no-brainer.

My only hesitation is that there's a chance my MIL would come and the extra room of the suite would be nice if that were the case. Decisions!

I was told this exclusive labor day TA deal is only for standard view rooms. How did you get savannah?

Balance is due 45 days prior to check-in, but you can cancel up to 6 days prior to check-in to get a full refund. You have to cancel through the agency (it says on my confirmation just to e-mail the TA if I have to cancel)

I was told this exclusive labor day TA deal is only for standard view rooms. How did you get savannah?

I was quoted both savannah and standard for labor day so I think they are both available - you should ask your TA.

I was quoted both savannah and standard for labor day so I think they are both available - you should ask your TA.

I am not talking about the time of year booking for labor day. This exclusive TA specific pricing deal that is being discussed in this tread is what I am speaking of. The TA I booked with (the only one to get his specific pricing) said these are standard view only. No upgraded rooms were available under this exclusive promotion.

I am not talking about the time of year booking for labor day. This exclusive TA specific pricing deal that is being discussed in this tread is what I am speaking of. The TA I booked with (the only one to get his specific pricing) said these are standard view only. No upgraded rooms were available under this exclusive promotion.

I was quoted both and when I was discussing which resort to book my TA commented that she'd only stay at AKL with a Savannah room. It was more than std obviously :) I ended up choosing YC so we can walk to Epcot and because kiddo really wanted to see their pool. Maybe they ran out of Savannah rooms for this deal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter