August 2015, it's early but who's with me?!

It is a breakfast in Epcot on Sun Aug 23rd only for guests with the Magical agency--I'm assuming only guests that are there on that day got the info.

Just decided we are going to go to Disney Aug 10-20! Now, I have a lot of planning to do! I was on the fence since DD has A medical issue and wasn't cleared to fly. So, we are driving from NJ and so nervous about the long ride we DDs whom are 6 and 10.

This is the first time we are going in the summer. Do you prefer to take breaks and go to the pool or reserve a TS lunch? Hope to get BOG and CRT for lunch or dinner. Better start stalking the website.

Go to the August ADR cancellation thread. Lots of BOG ADRs are showing up.

I live in NJ and have made the drive 3 times. It's not too bad.

Good luck and happy planning!

Thanks, I have been on this board for years and do not remember that thread. I just subscribed. Thanks for the encouragement! I am worried about how long the drive is and if DD will cooperate. What time do you normally leave and do you stay over at a specific hotel?

Thanks, I have been on this board for years and do not remember that thread. I just subscribed. Thanks for the encouragement! I am worried about how long the drive is and if DD will cooperate. What time do you normally leave and do you stay over at a specific hotel?

We did it 3 different ways.

We left around 6 pm once and got to Orlando around 10 am.

Once we left around 6, stopped in Rocky mount NC around midnight. Then restarted at 8 am and got to Disney around 430 pm.

My favorite was driving straight through. Starting at 4 am and arriving to Orlando around 9 pm.

We did it 3 different ways.

We left around 6 pm once and got to Orlando around 10 am.

Once we left around 6, stopped in Rocky mount NC around midnight. Then restarted at 8 am and got to Disney around 430 pm.

My favorite was driving straight through. Starting at 4 am and arriving to Orlando around 9 pm.
Thanks. We are trying to figure out what is best. I am leaning towards driving throughout the night.

Airfare is so expensive! why did I wait last minute:surfweb::badpc:
I did the same thing and I am regretting it.I don't know what I am going to do now. On a different note, anyone that booked with the magical deal how do you book the fastpasses? there is no ticket number on the convention tix that are showing on my Disney account? My window opens on the 18th and I don't know how to link the tickets to make fastpasses TIA

I think I answered my own question about getting fastpasses if you are using the magical deal but I have another question for those that have gone through the agency deal- did you change the address to order your magic bands to your home address or do you leave it and have it sent to the agency and then they send it to you? My agent is away until the 28th and I don't know what I should do! TIA again

Go to the August ADR cancellation thread. Lots of BOG ADRs are showing up.

I live in NJ and have made the drive 3 times. It's not too bad.

Good luck and happy planning!

I'm driving down from NJ to WDW again this August, too!

I'm driving down from NJ to WDW again this August, too!

This trip we decided to fly. My cars getting a bit older and I don't want to drive it to FL again and my BF's car is smaller. My kids wouldn't survive in that backseat for 16 hours! They may kill eachother.

We are flying out of Baltimore instead of Philly. We saved over $500 by doing this.

This trip we decided to fly. My cars getting a bit older and I don't want to drive it to FL again and my BF's car is smaller. My kids wouldn't survive in that backseat for 16 hours! They may kill eachother.

We are flying out of Baltimore instead of Philly. We saved over $500 by doing this.

Oh, okay! I've never flown before, but it's awesome that you saved $500!

I think I answered my own question about getting fastpasses if you are using the magical deal but I have another question for those that have gone through the agency deal- did you change the address to order your magic bands to your home address or do you leave it and have it sent to the agency and then they send it to you? My agent is away until the 28th and I don't know what I should do! TIA again

Last year I didn't have to do anything. and they were sent to my house.

Just had to pop back on here! The excitement is building! It's my boyfriend's first ever trip to Disney (ANY Disney park) and he is super excited. I'm not overplanning, because I want him to have the chance to discover things and spend as much time as he wants on things he stumbles upon. This past weekend we sat down and picked out the fp's we're going to book, our window opens midnight, Friday into Saturday! We also made our countdown chain (yes, I am a 32 year old adult with no kids yet, and yes I make a countdown chain, lol). We have a lot of fun tearing a link off each night and watching the chain get shorter!

Also, just noticed today, that without realizing it I recently purchased a perfect Disneybounding dress for Ariel! Now I need to decide what other characters to do!

I would love to know what everyone has for dining ressies! It's one of my fav parts of the vacation :)

We are down to 57 days until our 9 days, 8 nights at POFQ!!!! New hotel for us this time (trying to get through them all if I can ever afford deluxe) and lots of new ADRs:

Boma dinner
eat around the world at Epcot, so no ressies there this time
Whispering Canyon lunch (new)
50's Prime Time lunch (new)
Sanaa dinner (new)
Raglan Road dinner (new)
Jiko dinner
BOG breakfast (new, but we had lunch there last trip)
Kona Cafe breakfast (new)

Also trying to surprise my daughter with a spa treatment, probably at Saratoga Springs since it is just down the river, but am not sure what they will offer since she's only 10. I know she'd really love a massage or maybe a facial and not just a mani-pedi. Anyone have the inside scoop?

We are down to 57 days until our 9 days, 8 nights at POFQ!!!! New hotel for us this time (trying to get through them all if I can ever afford deluxe) and lots of new ADRs:

Boma dinner
eat around the world at Epcot, so no ressies there this time
Whispering Canyon lunch (new)
50's Prime Time lunch (new)
Sanaa dinner (new)
Raglan Road dinner (new)
Jiko dinner
BOG breakfast (new, but we had lunch there last trip)
Kona Cafe breakfast (new)

Also trying to surprise my daughter with a spa treatment, probably at Saratoga Springs since it is just down the river, but am not sure what they will offer since she's only 10. I know she'd really love a massage or maybe a facial and not just a mani-pedi. Anyone have the inside scoop?

We also have two nights at Epcot with no ADRs and plans to eat around the world for dinner. I'm so looking forward to it.

Well we also have pm emh night there but I planned on eating at the resort before we arrive or doing SS.

So how are everyone's fastpasses looking? I made mine on Saturday and got everything I was looking for!

fastpasses (800x800).jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter