August 2015, it's early but who's with me?!

Jennygt

DIS Veteran
So after much internal debate I have decided to bring the family back next summer, our last trip was three years ago. To be honest between all the construction and the fp+ growing pains I lost my desire to go to wdw, something I never, ever thought would happen.

Well I can report those dark days are over and I am going to jump in and really get a handle on fp+ , and explore some new resorts (since my beloved Poly is a wreck right now, ) and embrace the changes that I can't control .

With all that said....
WHO IS WITH ME.:cool1:

I am planning for the end of August.

Count me in :thumbsup2 Planning on arriving on 15th not sure how many days yet, then if EMH for MK is still Saturday's we will go to that :yay:
We have 2 resorts we cannot decide on and they are CBR and AKL :confused3.

We're in!!! We'll be doing a quick 5 d trip with 3 high school grads about to go to college! 13 months!!!!:wizard:

So I see the 2015 rates are out, has anyone checked out there time with rack rate yet?

We go the last week of August every year. CR this year and we just booked the Gf for 2015. We love WDW in August!!!!

We are in the planning stages for August too! I think we are doing WDW for 6 days and the Disney Dream 4 day cruise after. This is the kind of planning that gets me through the year.

I have August 2015 on my radar b/c I'll be getting AP's on our trip this August, and I'd love to squeeze 3 trips out of them!:cool1:

We'll be there in 3 days and the Free Dining Bounceback came out yesterday so while there we will be booking that for next year.

We will be there Aug 28-Sep 6th!! Staying at Pop Century for the first time.

We'll be there in 3 days and the Free Dining Bounceback came out yesterday so while there we will be booking that for next year.

Same here we leave next weekend for 17 days. Hoping for POP again with the free QSDP. We have been able to book BB for a lot of years.:thumbsup2. No stressing that way. Younger dd will be 10 so it will save us around 1500.00 next year.

We are hoping to go too, we tend to go every other year. No big vacations for us this year, so next year we should be good to go.

Hoping! We had to cx our trip for April '14 and then couldn't go this August because DH couldn't get the time off (others got it first - ugh :( ). So we are on to 2015 planning! August is our best bet because we don't have any issues with school activities. So I'm starting my planning ...::yes::

With the reports of free dining being offered as a bounceback in August 2015, I know we'll be returning again next year! :cool1:

Hi everyone! We typically go in July, and did 10 days at the GF last month, but are considering mid-August for 2015 so I thought I'd join in! :-) We are thinking CR since we've never stayed there.....or going back to the Poly or WL.

Hello all! We are planning a return to the world next August as well! August 10-20 at AKV then 20-23 All star sports. First time at sports hoping the kiddos enjoy it as much as AKV. Starting the planning process with all the new changes FP+...magic bands...boy is my head :rotfl:spinning! I am sure I will figure it out though. Happy planning to us all!!!

Hello everyone! We were planning a trip to the beach with 3 other families for Aug 2015, but one of the DHs had the brilliant idea that we should go to Disney instead and everyone agreed! Really, that's a no brainer for me. :goodvibes

Just stumbled upon this. I'm going back in August of 2015! Just returned and before we left we booked the bounce back offer with free dining!! Happy to know there are others planning waaayyyy ahead too, ha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter