August 2015, it's early but who's with me?!

I would love to know what everyone has for dining ressies! It's one of my fav parts of the vacation :)

Day 1: Prime Time dinner
Day 2: Crystal Palace dinner
Day 3: Chef de France dinner (never been to this restaurant)
Day 4: Be Our Guest lunch and Narcoosee's dinner (we've never been to Narcoosee's)
Day 5: Boma dinner - love it!!
Day 6: Sci Fi lunch (never been to this restaurant)
Day 7: Be Our Guest lunch and Boatwright's dinner (never been to Boatwright's - we love cajun)

Okay I'll play (using free dining from bounce back):

Day 1: Be Our Guest Lunch, Hoop-Dee-Doo Dinner
Day 2: Be Our Guest Dinner (This may change as my wife is not a fan of the dinner)
Day 3: Teppan Edo Dinner
Day 4: 'Ohana Dinner
Day 5: 50's Primetime Dinner
Day 6: Coral Reef Dinner
Day 7: Yak & Yeti Dinner
Day 8: Le Cellier Steakhouse Dinner (My wifes choice)
Day 9: Be Our Guest Lunch
We are trying to decide between lunch and dinner at BOG. Why doesn't your wife like the dinner at BOG?

We have Sci Fi dinner
BOG lunch
Wishes Dessert Party
Via Napoli lunch
Chefs de France dinner
Park Fare breakfast
Boma dinner
BOG dinner or The Plaza we haven't decided on that one yet.

We have Sci Fi dinner
BOG lunch
Wishes Dessert Party
Via Napoli lunch
Chefs de France dinner
Park Fare breakfast
Boma dinner
BOG dinner or The Plaza we haven't decided on that one yet.
We have
BoG lunch
HDDR
CRystal Palce Breakfest
Crystal Palace Dinner
1900 Park Fare Dinner
Ohana Breakfest
Via Napoli
Akshurus Breakfest
Sci FI lunch
Hollywood and vine Fantasmic lunch package
Tusker House
Rainforest
T-Rex
Portebello

We are there for 14 nights with FD and 2 nights RO.

We also have a magical deal at the Polynesian. :)

We just have some ADRs for dinner:
Sun Aug 16 - California Grill
Mon Aug 17 - LeCellier
Tue Aug 18 - Kona Cafe
Wed Aug 19 - Chefs de France

We have BB FD. Staying st BC on a water view room. August 20-31

Dinners

Via Napoli
RFC at DTD
Ohana
Narcoossee's
Hollywood Brown Derby FDP
50's PTC
Cape May Buffet
BOG
The Boathouse
Biergarten
Mama Melrose

Lunches

Chefs de France
Sci-Fi
Beaches and Cream

Breakfasts

Cape May Buffet
Captains Grill
Chef Mickeys - Brunch

Still hope to get BOG Breakfast when it opens up!

We have 14 days of free dining at POFQ and 2 nights of RO at Beach Club. Here are our ADR's (4 are new to us and others are old favourites).
August 17th - September 2nd

***Still hoping to add BOG breakfast if/when it opens up! :-)

Beaches and Cream for ice cream for dinner
T-Rex for dinner
BOG for lunch
Tony's for dinner -new to us
1900 Park Fare for breakfast -new to us
Sci-Fi lunch
Chef Mickey's dinner
Le Cellier for dinner
Via Napoli dinner
BOG for dinner -new to us
Akershus for breakfast
Mama Melrose for Fantasmic! lunch package
50's Prime Time for lunch
San Angel for dinner -new to us
Tusker House for breakfast
Boma for dinner
Crystal Palace for breakfast (pre-park opening at 8:00am) - our favourite ADR

I'm going to cancel a Wishes Dessert Party for August 18th for 2 people if anyone is interested?

73 days!! We're doing a split stay Pop/Poly/Beach Club.

Raglan Road (supper, new to us)
Tusker House (lunch, do it every trip)
Trail's End (supper, do it every trip)
Chefs de France (lunch, new to us)
Beaches & Cream (mid-afternoon for Kitchen Sink, new to us)
Sci-Fi (supper)
Whispering Canyon (lunch)
Cape May (breakfast, done supper before)

We're also doing a bunch of quick service places we haven't tried before - we try to add new places every trip, although it gets harder as we find more places that become a must-do.

Still trying for a lunch BOG ADR...

Is everyone getting excited about their August trip ! It seems like I have been planning forever but it is almost here ! Next is fastpasses for me. I'm not sure what I'm going for yet except 7 Dwarfs, Test Track, Splash Mountain, and Rockin Roller Coaster.

I would love to know what everyone has for dining ressies! It's one of my fav parts of the vacation :)

We are doing 10 nights/11 days....5 nights at Poly and 5 nights at the BC.

Arrival Day: Be Our Guest dinner
Day 2: Ohana dinner
Day 3: CRT lunch (just me and DD) - DD's choice
Day 4: Chef Mickey's brunch - DS's choice
Day 5: Cali Grill dinner (adult only date night)
Day 6: Beaches and Cream dinner
Day 7: No ADR's
Day 8: No ADR's
Day 9: No ADR's
Day 10: Plaza dinner
Departure Day: Cape May breakfast

We may do some same day ADR's (Kona, Trail End's, VN) and we do FP+ on June 27!! I can't wait!!!

Is everyone getting excited about their August trip ! It seems like I have been planning forever but it is almost here ! Next is fastpasses for me. I'm not sure what I'm going for yet except 7 Dwarfs, Test Track, Splash Mountain, and Rockin Roller Coaster.

I'm getting so obsessively excited over these past few days! I'm at 75 days right now, so only 15 days until my fp+ window opens! For the first time I went in today and booked some dummy fp+'s just to get used to the system, and how to modify selections. Seems super easy! I'm feeling pretty hopeful because I even managed to get a 7DMT fp+ for less than 30 days from now, and there were multiple windows of availability! And don't worry, I immediately cancelled all the dummy selections I made!

It also makes me really excited to see my MDE page saying we can do online check-in in 15 days!!!

Now, I need to figure out which fp+'s we're going to book. It's my dbf's first EVER trip to Disney so I'm gonna have to plan strategically!

(note for any confusion: I currently have a 30-day booking window open because I purchased my park tickets separately, not as part of a package)

I'm getting so obsessively excited over these past few days! I'm at 75 days right now, so only 15 days until my fp+ window opens! For the first time I went in today and booked some dummy fp+'s just to get used to the system, and how to modify selections. Seems super easy! I'm feeling pretty hopeful because I even managed to get a 7DMT fp+ for less than 30 days from now, and there were multiple windows of availability! And don't worry, I immediately cancelled all the dummy selections I made!

It also makes me really excited to see my MDE page saying we can do online check-in in 15 days!!!

Now, I need to figure out which fp+'s we're going to book. It's my dbf's first EVER trip to Disney so I'm gonna have to plan strategically!

(note for any confusion: I currently have a 30-day booking window open because I purchased my park tickets separately, not as part of a package)
I have never been able to book dummy fastpasses how did you do that? I click on book fastpasses and it wont let me. I cant wait to book them :cool1:

I have never been able to book dummy fastpasses how did you do that? I click on book fastpasses and it wont let me. I cant wait to book them :cool1:

@maryj11 This is how I believe it works. If you booked a package with Disney (hotel + tickets combined) then it recognizes the 2 as going together (hotel stay and tickets) so it automatically will only give you the 60 day window before your trip dates. However, I booked my Disney room separately (through Orbitz), and my park tickets separately (through Undercover Tourist). I added each thing to my MDE account myself. Since Disney doesn't know for sure that my park tickets are specifically for that room reservation it treats them like a separate entity and gives me the 30 day window. Then, since I also have the room reservation, my 60 day window will open up for those dates.

Does this make sense?

@maryj11 This is how I believe it works. If you booked a package with Disney (hotel + tickets combined) then it recognizes the 2 as going together (hotel stay and tickets) so it automatically will only give you the 60 day window before your trip dates. However, I booked my Disney room separately (through Orbitz), and my park tickets separately (through Undercover Tourist). I added each thing to my MDE account myself. Since Disney doesn't know for sure that my park tickets are specifically for that room reservation it treats them like a separate entity and gives me the 30 day window. Then, since I also have the room reservation, my 60 day window will open up for those dates.

Does this make sense?
Oh ok yes that makes sense. Mine is from Magical Vacations Travel and it shows a lock on my fastpasses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter