august 2013 codes for rental cars?

My std/full size with Alamo just dropped a little more... $262.44 (down $8). Minivan price is higher than it was.

With all of this recent movement, I'm going to keep checking morning and night!

My std/full size with Alamo just dropped a little more... $262.44 (down $8). Minivan price is higher than it was.

I've been checking every hour. Last night I was surprised that it went down twice in two hours. I don't think it will go lower, but I'm hoping.

Good Luck!

It's crazy how much the rates change on an hourly basis!!! I was soooo happy when the price on the minivan dropped $120! But it was only that low for no more than 6 hours, probably was less. That was definitely worth my time and effort to check rates more often.

Here's hoping we catch some more downward movement!!!

Last night I rechecked Alamo around 11 and it had gone back up $18 from what I was able to snag yesterday but now it's back down. Hope it keeps moving down. How many days out are you guys seeing the lowest rates with Alamo?

Last night I rechecked Alamo around 11 and it had gone back up $18 from what I was able to snag yesterday but now it's back down. Hope it keeps moving down. How many days out are you guys seeing the lowest rates with Alamo?

For my trip earlier this month, my lowest Alamo rate was 2 days out.

I'm picking up at 1am on Sunday.

I am new to renting a car. Could you tell me please if you watch the site you have booked with and then have to rebook each time the price decreases? Thx!

Woo hoo!!! Alamo rate just dropped!!! $146.93 - 9 days to go!! Anything else now is just icing on the cake!!!!

We pick up our vehicle on Friday :cheer2: . Vacation time is almost here!

Just tried to do online check-in with Alamo and kept getting an error message when the payment information was entered. Two calls to Alamo yielded that my Visa coupon is preventing me from checking in online :badpc: . So no proceeding right to the garage for me.....but we WILL try the kiosk this time.

Happy travels to the remainder of my fellow August vacationers! Drive safely and have a wonderful holiday! :drive:

Wow that's wierd that some that have used the Visa coupon have been able to do the online check in, while some cant. Im going to attempt it tomorrow right before we leave for airport, we arrive at MCO tomorrow night. Still checking rates, but they are way high right now.

Me too. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all my free time once my vacation is over! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter