Aug. 21, 2004 Eastern Magic check in list

But it will be here before we know it.

First, though I have to survive another Pennsylvania winter!!:eek:

Originally posted by denise5374
But it will be here before we know it.

First, though I have to survive another Pennsylvania winter!!:eek:

Howdy neighbor, I'm just across the river from Philadelphia. The 46+ inches of snow last year was enough to last us 10 years, as far as I'm concerned. Let's pray for a more mild, less snowy winter this coming season!!!

How did you survive Isabel last night into this morning? We didn't get much at all except for some winds. A little disappointing after all the media hype.

I hear you about the snow. I like winter but really that wa a little much. At least we know next summer we will be relaxing on the Magical cruise!!

Originally posted by denise5374
How did you survive Isabel last night into this morning? We didn't get much at all except for some winds. A little disappointing after all the media hype.

I hear you about the snow. I like winter but really that wa a little much. At least we know next summer we will be relaxing on the Magical cruise!!

We made out rather well until this morning, when the Delaware River reached high tide. We had several streets inour area under water. My five minute drive to work took 15 minutes. Our power went out for a few seconds this afternoon due to the high winds still hanging around. I came home from work to see clocks flashing. Oh, to be back on the Magic again!!!

We just arrived home from our first cruise on 8-30-03. I have a trip report on my website, if you would like to read it, go to www.verandahman.com and in the left hand column click on 2003 MAGICal Trip Report.

Looking forward to meeting you on the Magic next August!!!

Denise5374....We are also outside of philly. About 45 minutes to the west. Actually we are in CHester County. The same area that got hit hard on Monday during all of that rain.
We got hit a bit harder here from Isabel. Most people where I am still do not have power. Many streets were flooded and therefore shut down. Getting to work yesterday was an adventure.

I'm just ready for another cruise!!!!!

Jennifer

Jennifer,

I am north of Philly in MOntgomery County. We didn't get too much from Isabel. Only wind..not a lot of rain.

My DH works in Glenmoore and he said it was a mess out there. They didn't have any power on Friday. Glad you are OK.

How many more days to the next cruise?? Can I leave tomorrow??:)

Denise

We are officially booked. Called Member Services this AM and got the cabin and category we wanted. Now we can really let the planning begin.

My DW was finally able to get our ressies switched after several attempts, the DCL computers were down this morning for a while. We are using points for DW and myself and paid cash for DD and her Dfriend. Speaking of which, will we need any special forms from our DD's Dfriend's parents? This is the first we are bringing one of DD's friends along.

I also just found out that Credit Man is going to be just a few cabins down from us!!!

We also made our ressies for the Radisson the night before the cruise.

Originally posted by Buckaroo's Dad
Hey Andy.

What stateroom are you going to be in?

We are in stateroom 2118.

WOO HOO!!!

I just talked to my TA and we are BOOKED!

Verandahman, it looks like we will be neighbors...I am awaiting final confirmation but I think the cabin number is 2128.

So any of you guys fly in the night before? I was planning on staying at the Hyatt at the Orlando airport and using the DCL bus to get to port but you guys use the Radisson. How do you get there from the airport?

I am so excited...my second Disney Cruise! YIPPEE!!:) :) :) :)

Denise,
Depending on how many people you are traveling with, it could be cheaper and more comfortable to use one of the town car services to and from the port.

This past August we rented a car and drove from MCO to the Radisson, dropped it off Saturday morning at Avis, then the following Saturday, rented another car from Avis drove up to Titusville for lunch at "Dixie Crossroads" for some "Rock Shrimp" then drove back to MCO for our flight home. Next August we are driving to Florida.

I guess I will have to make some door magnets for next year's cruise as well. Looks like a group of us will be congregating on deck 2.

Doe s everyone want to say what cabin they are staying in?

I will start...me and my DH and DD11 and DS7 wil be in 2128. Hey I just noticed that my room number matches our sailing dates......what a coincidence!! I was meant ot be on this cruise.

Denise - Cool about your room #! My oldest DD will be 11 next summer. :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter