Aug. 21, 2004 Eastern Magic check in list

With fingers crossed, I make my reservations one week from today.:D

Originally posted by Credit Man
With fingers crossed, I make my reservations one week from today.:D

DW will be calling as well to change our ressies to points, and possibly add a Friday night stay at BCV for the night before the cruise.

Andy, We were thinking of staying somewhere close to the port on the Friday before the cruise. Those Fri. night points are a killer.

It's only going to be my DW, DD 13, DDfriend 14, amd myself, so we are just getting a studio room for one night.

We booked a room at the radisson the night before the cruise. We got the room for $89.00. We figured, we would have to pay $70.00 to park at the port, this way we get there the night before and can leave our car at the hotel. Saves on parking.

Jennifer

DW and I were talking earlier, we might do Thursday night at BCV, then head over to the Radisson for Friday night after all. We are planning on leaving that Wednesday morning, before the cruise, and drive down next year.

Hey Andy.

We are planning on leaving that Wednesday morning, before the cruise, and drive down next year.

I guess you never saw the post I left for you on the trip report board. We are going to be leaving the thursday before the cruise. Taking amtrak down. Will arrive in Orlando on friday. Plan to rent a car for overnight to drive to the Radisson, visit dear Shirley at The Perfect Gift and maneuver the family over to port in the morning.

After experiencing delayed travel due to the blackout, we will leave TWO days before the ship departs rather than just one...

I guess we will meet up with you at the Radisson then on Friday evening. We are taking DD and her friend to WDW on Friday, then will head to the Radisson.

Our current plans are to stay at Buena Vista Suites from 8/17 to 8/21 (we'll be driving to FL) so that we can have a few days in the World....anyone else spending time at WDW first?? :sunny:

We will also be at the Raddison the night before the cruise. We are spending the week after the cruise at WDW.

Originally posted by Credit Man
We will also be at the Raddison the night before the cruise. We are spending the week after the cruise at WDW.

Sounds like a Radisson Pool DISmeet might be in order!!!

At least next year we won't be at the mercy of the airport being closed down, we can head to the Radisson anytime we want from WDW!!!

My sister and I will be there too! We sailed on the August 30th Western and had a BLAST, so we rebooked for next year. We ended up meeting a bunch of people on-board who we hung out with all week and we are hoping they will all be coming that week as well. Because of my sister's school schedule (she is in college and is supposed to start an internship next summer) she MIGHT not be able to come, which is why we are also booked for May - but she really wants to go in August and will do everything she can to be there!!! Either way, I'm on the cruise!!! We booked our family trip in February all on points, which is allowing us to go next summer as well. This seemed to be a very popular choice for next summer as I saw many people booking it with Donna on-board. I just can't wait to be back visiting with all my new friends!!! (We participated in many on-board activities and got to know the cruise staff quite well so we are missing Joshua, Trevor, Ryan, Karen, SheShe, and Andrea lots right now!!!)

Welcome Aboard!!!

We are doing the same time period as this past August. Our DD 13, starts school the Thursday after Labor Day every year. We felt this was a nice way to end the summer break. Next summer DD will be bringing a Dfriend 13, along with her.

Well, I am definitely getting more excited! I might have to rearrange the plans to stay at the Radisson on Friday night - but I'll have to eBay like crazy! :D Any Star Trek fans out there?? :sunny:

and I am finalizing my booking for the 8/21/04 Eastern sailing. This will be my second Disney Cruise. I amlooking forward to getting to know you all beteer before we sail!

I have a question...how do you get the "countdown clock" into the body of the message??

Thanks,
Denise

Denise, on the Technical Support board, ther is a post called Get Your Countdowns here. The instructions are pretty easy to follow. Good Luck!

Looks good, Denise. Now if only the clock would move a little quicker.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter